FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   Mileage Run Deals (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/mileage-run-deals-372/)
-   -   DL: JAX-SFO $196.00 a/i Same day return (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/mileage-run-deals/870944-dl-jax-sfo-196-00-i-same-day-return.html)

Chromegorilla Sep 29, 2008 7:19 am

DL: JAX-SFO $196.00 a/i Same day return

Leave early morning, return later in the evening. About 3.5 CPM

Wife needed about 5K MQM for Gold. Looks like this will do quite fine. ^

A few different dates in OCT worked .

JHIN Sep 29, 2008 8:23 am

Works for the reverse SFO-JAX looks like several others have matched depends on dates on late October into November.

decibel08 Oct 2, 2008 12:00 am

yep, i'm doin this sfo-jax first sat of december.

AirP Oct 7, 2008 5:39 pm

Thanks - booked for a quick run end of Oct. Needed this to requal. on DL.

N830MH Oct 10, 2008 12:43 pm

Great finder the reasonable price are very cheap. Good job! Keep'em coming more low-fares for next available trip from JAX. I am going to JAX by redeye flight from PHX-ATL-JAX and returns back home to PHX by same day trip. I haven't see my old friends from my old schools in St. Augustine for a long time. It will be great opportunity to see my old teacher again. I will try write the trip reports details once I am back home to PHX.

aaron1262 Oct 10, 2008 3:39 pm

you can get similar deal from SEA a bit more. it comes out to about 4 cents p/mile. using travelocity flex search..it's on NW.

I-flybynight Oct 13, 2008 7:45 am

There should be many deals coming up soon as no one is flying except those that must and all airlines have to fill some seats now.

VIP Oct 15, 2008 12:59 pm

Originally Posted by I-flybynight (Post 10511895)
There should be many deals coming up soon as no one is flying except those that must and all airlines have to fill some seats now.

I hope so as I will have a trip from Jax to the Bay Area in December...

Oznbran97 Oct 16, 2008 8:44 pm

Jax-SFO run or any for that matter

How do you find these fares? Do you just keep plugging in days until you find something like that $196 JAX-SFO same day run? Pls advise....

Oznbran97 Oct 16, 2008 8:46 pm

How?

Originally Posted by I-flybynight (Post 10511895)

How do you go about finding these fares? Do you just keep plugging in days until you find one? Is there a more organized way? I had heart surgery early in this year and missed about 4 months of travel and I am going to need about 10,000 miles with Delta before the end of the year to maintain my longtime Platinum status. Any advice???

aaron1262 Oct 19, 2008 5:12 pm

this deal is still around. from SFO as well as SEA. for all you newbies out there you can find these deals using the ITA tool. use the month long search and choose the same day return you should be able to find it.