Reload this Page >

BA: MIA-LIS $43+ ($374.45 all-in)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

BA: MIA-LIS $43+ ($374.45 all-in)

Search this Thread

Old Jul 11, 2007, 11:23 am

Programs: Virtuoso Travel Advisor. FSPP, Ritz STARS, Rosewood Elite, Belmond BelliniClub. SPG PRO
Originally Posted by CA Platinum
I've never had them not honor a fare as long as I ticket it within their deadline. Ever!

Just looked at all my itins and all of them are still showing the price I held them at, and it is now over 24 hours.
My experience in all but 1 case as well. Just putting it out there if they change on you the T&C are only 24 hours.
Old Jul 15, 2007, 4:41 pm

Originally Posted by CA Platinum
I've never had them not honor a fare as long as I ticket it within their deadline. Ever!

Just looked at all my itins and all of them are still showing the price I held them at, and it is now over 24 hours.
Not meaning to contradict what you're saying, which I think is correct, but I just wanted to point out to anyone unfamiliar with the AA website that the site will show your itinerary for as long as it hasn't been cancelled with the price you originally were quoted, but when you click Purchase the fare can be repriced. I've had this happen to me, but I think it may have been on a hold that had already techinically expired, even though the website hadn't yet gotten around to cancelling the PNR. So, you may be right that AA would not change the price while a hold is still in valid effect, but be aware that the original price showing in your held reservation is no proof of this.
Old Jul 15, 2007, 5:33 pm

Programs: AA (Plt Pro; 1.5 MM)
MIA-LIS is pricing around $700 in 3/08 for me, both BA.com and AA.com.
Old Jul 15, 2007, 5:44 pm

Programs: AA EXP, UA *S, Hyatt DIA, *W/IC Plat, HH Gold, A3 *G, Sixt Plat
The dirt-cheap fares are long gone, man - no more $374 roundtrips.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.