Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals
Reload this Page >

IAH MR on UA - possible at a good price?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Feb 7, 2007, 5:34 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UAL, CO, AS, BA, Stash Rewards, no elite status (yet)

I am new to the MR concept, but very interested in trying this out! However, I live in Houston and am a loyal UA Mileage Plus member, and unfortunately there are not so many great deals coming from my location on UA.

Any suggestions/ideas would be appreciated!
Old Feb 7, 2007, 7:07 pm

Programs: EY Gold, AS MVPG, BAEC Gold, DL PM
HOU-NYC R/T for $118+ this weekend is probably the cheapest right now.
Old Feb 7, 2007, 8:34 pm

Programs: Star Alliance
Originally Posted by LovesTea
I am new to the MR concept, but very interested in trying this out! However, I live in Houston and am a loyal UA Mileage Plus member, and unfortunately there are not so many great deals coming from my location on UA.

Any suggestions/ideas would be appreciated!
You might consider moving to Las Vegas, we've been very lucky this year. Mind you, it's an all-TED city.
Old Feb 8, 2007, 11:10 am
Original Poster

Programs: UAL, CO, AS, BA, Stash Rewards, no elite status (yet)
gforce - I went to UA's web site to look up this fare yesterday afternoon, and there it was. I went back an hour later, and it was up to $155. Then a couple of hours after that, it was up to $600+. So frustrating! Thanks anyway for the pointer.

sunnyhere - I've seen that Vegas gets some of the best deals on UA. I plan to put it on my "to see" list, since the ticket prices are always so inexpensive.
Old Feb 8, 2007, 3:17 pm

Programs: UA 1P, SPG Gold
They don't come easy.
Old Feb 8, 2007, 8:25 pm

Programs: AA EXP; Hyatt Globalist; Marriott Titanium, Hilton Diamond, UA 1.56MM (fmr UA1K)
a 160+ iah-sea L fare just showed up for UA on farecompare tonight...I don't think it has hit the booking systems yet...but should soon. This is about as good as it gets domestically on UA from iah at about 4 cents per eqm (estimated) not counting taxes.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.