Wiki Posts
Search

LAS-BUF 104.00++ on UA, AA, NW

Search this Thread

Old Jan 28, 2007, 8:53 pm

Programs: UNITED 1P
Originally Posted by flyyyz
yup, only the multi-city function seems to price out the lower prices
when you price these multicity trips, do you type in each stop as a separate flight? As well, what dates do you use for them? I would assume that you try to do all the middle cities as departing on the same day except for the destination (LAS) right? thanks!

I tried to put in each stop as a trip and .bomb wouldn't price. Then I tried to put in some cities and I always get $300+ fares: (

Last edited by nanirina; Jan 28, 2007 at 9:00 pm
Old Jan 28, 2007, 11:07 pm

Programs: AC*G; BD*G; CX; SPG Plat; Hyatt Diam
yes, i had to input each seg separately. everything but the last 2 flights were on feb 3rd, and the 2 flights at the end were on the 4th.

u should have a few choices for the outbound with a stay in las of btwn 2-9 hrs. i opted for the 6 hr layover to have a walk around town. might as well make the most of the mr!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.