Search

NW + DL PHX-BUF or BUF-PHX $98+ Jan-Feb from FareCompare

Search this Thread

Old Jan 17, 2007, 11:48 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Location: HH Diamond, Marriott Gold, IHG Gold, Hyatt something
NW + DL PHX-BUF or BUF-PHX $98+ Jan-Feb from FareCompare

More dirt cheap flights to/from Beefalo. There has been lots of competition on this route, with other majors in the $118 range. Monday-Saturday availability for most of the time. Jumps $20 to $118 near the end of Feb.

Delta TR3BV9

No min, no max.
Old Jan 17, 2007, 12:26 pm

are there any non-golds / plats left in Buffalo?? At $104 to Vegas, 98 to PHX it wouldn't cost much!!! ... Wonder how many fellow Cdns are doing the drive-and-fly? YYZ-PHX is 5-6 times the price! Wish I was closer or SYR comes down.
Old Jan 17, 2007, 4:05 pm

Programs: US Airways SP, AAdvanage, HHonors Diamond, Starwood Gold, more to come
I'm a lowly Silver which expires in Feb unfortunately. But... BUF-PHX looks pretty nice for $98+. Anybody find any good routing on it? PM if you'd rather not post
Thanks
Old Jan 17, 2007, 4:11 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA*1K MM SK EBG LATAM BL
Originally Posted by CloudsBelow
Wonder how many fellow Cdns are doing the drive-and-fly?
Wasnt there a stat that over 30% of BUF's customers are from Canada?
There has been much discussion of this in the AC forum.

I know I certainly rather drive to BUF, heck I took Greyhound once, it saves quite a bit of money off my holidays sometimes compared to YYZ
Old Jan 17, 2007, 4:27 pm

Programs: SPG Lifetime Plat, AA Gold, UA Gold, DL Silver, HH Gold, Vail Epic
Originally Posted by rankourabu
Wasnt there a stat that over 30% of BUF's customers are from Canada?
There has been much discussion of this in the AC forum.

I know I certainly rather drive to BUF, heck I took Greyhound once, it saves quite a bit of money off my holidays sometimes compared to YYZ
In addition to being impacted by price differences, I would imagine that BUF traffic will also increase with the new passport requirements for air travel. Until Jan 2008, US citizens can fly into BUF without a passport and then drive into Canada.
Old Jan 17, 2007, 4:35 pm

Programs: US Airways SP, AAdvanage, HHonors Diamond, Starwood Gold, more to come
While thats true about most of us that realize the passport thing, lots of people think that to fly in the states and to drive across you need a passport.

As for the MRs, I'll take any MR as long as I dont have to fly on AC. Has anybody been on hold iwth them lately? The wait times have decreased... they used to be 2hrs, lately the shortest I've had was 45min. But that day by the time a rep answered their system was "down" and "wont be up" for about 2hrs, so I called back and got to hold for an hour and 10minutes.

Back to the topic, routing anybody?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.