Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals
Reload this Page >

Anyone use JFK-LHR business & hotel packages on BA?

Old Jan 8, 2007, 4:55 pm
Original Poster

Anyone have experience with London in Style package to LHR (B or F class, 3 nights at Dorchester), but skipping use of the hotel part of the deal? BA says they will cancel the return flight leg and force traveler to pay full fare return if you dont check-in at hotel. Has anyone used this program and found this to be true? The bundled program price is much cheaper than business fare alone.

I have several of these trips this year, but meetings are 100miles outside the city, so will stay in London only on a few trips. Its been years since flying BA so comments about Business service are appreciated. I am AA PLT and used to fly AA lax-lhr but am disappointed in their inconsistent service and want to try BA. Thanks

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.