Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals
Reload this Page >

Fare Compare showing LAS-Germany/Spain 204ish+ on AA

Old Jan 7, 2007, 5:16 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA 1K 1MM, Marriott PP

I am not an AA flyer, so I haven't looked into this much more, but fare compare is showing LAS to many German cities and a few spanish cities for 204 or 210 + taxes. Just a heads up.
Old Jan 7, 2007, 5:25 pm

Programs: AA EXP/4MM, UA GS, AS MVP GOLD 75K
I believe this is due to a problem in the way FareCompare is showing surcharges. It happened on Friday as well with the West Coast to Germany markets. AA changed the way that they show surcharges and FareCompare has not updated it yet. Add another $110-$120 in surcharges to get the correct rates.
Old Jan 7, 2007, 5:26 pm

Programs: AA 0.4MM, BA G, LH SEN,TK S, HH Dia, Sixt Plat, Hertz Gold, Marriott Silver
Originally Posted by trekwars2000
I am not an AA flyer, so I haven't looked into this much more, but fare compare is showing LAS to many German cities and a few spanish cities for 204 or 210 + taxes. Just a heads up.
possibly with the same as the other fares to EU on AA.FC hasn't been updated yet, the YQ is missing.$150.
Old Jan 7, 2007, 7:52 pm

Programs: DL, WN, AA, IHG Diamond, Hertz 5*
Farecompare was showing DTW-MAN for $202 earlier, but nothing even close to that came up on Zuji. I wondered what was going on. Thanks for the explanations.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.