Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals
Reload this Page >

AS: LAS-PDX-SEA-LAX-SEA-PDX-LAS $165 all in many dates available - same day return

AS: LAS-PDX-SEA-LAX-SEA-PDX-LAS $165 all in many dates available - same day return

Old May 30, 2006, 11:57 pm
Original Poster

This six segment fare is coming up on alaskaair.com using the muti-city function. Also works from LAX and can be be split as 2 one ways ie LAS-PDX-SEA-LAX and LAX-SEA-PDX-LAS for $82 all in to receive the additional AS 1000 mile booking bonus. Fairly open schedule including Friday/Sunday flights which are often 100% sold out between SEA/LAS. For those looking for possible bumps, the fare is available for the NBA All Star game weekend in Feb 2007 and NASCAR UAW-DaimlerChrysler 400 weekend in March both being held in LAS.
Old May 31, 2006, 12:14 am

Programs: King of Rental Cars, BA Gold, Virgin Gold, AA MM Gold, A3 Gold, SK Gold, Hotel SuperElite
Originally Posted by nawlins
This six segment fare is coming up on alaskaair.com using the muti-city function. Also works from LAX and can be be split as 2 one ways ie LAS-PDX-SEA-LAX and LAX-SEA-PDX-LAS for $82 all in to receive the additional AS 1000 mile booking bonus. Fairly open schedule including Friday/Sunday flights which are often 100% sold out between SEA/LAS. For those looking for possible bumps, the fare is available for the NBA All Star game weekend in Feb 2007 and NASCAR UAW-DaimlerChrysler 400 weekend in March both being held in LAS.
Good catch on the availability days. I am booked on LAX-SEA-LAS this weekend. See this thread AA SJC-LAS one-way fare all in $39 (O-class) towards the bottom for details on routing restrictions and further pricing information.

Welcome to FT! Keep up the great work!!!
Old May 31, 2006, 5:21 am

Programs: OW Emerald - HH Diamond
You bet - great deal. I picked up several of these in October to take me past AA EXP status. ^
Old May 31, 2006, 9:08 am

Ok, I'm trying to find these fares but the least expensive is $299 one way. I went to the multi city function and chose LAX-SEA-PDX-LAS. What am I doing wrong? Any help is appreciated.
Old May 31, 2006, 9:22 am

Originally Posted by rc408
Ok, I'm trying to find these fares but the least expensive is $299 one way. I went to the multi city function and chose LAX-SEA-PDX-LAS. What am I doing wrong? Any help is appreciated.
If this is happening, it's likely because the required fare bucket (L) is not available on one or more of the segments. You'll have to find a date where all of the segments have L availability.

Mike
Old May 31, 2006, 9:25 am

Programs: AA EXP/4MM, UA GS, AS MVP GOLD 75K
Originally Posted by rc408
I pulled it up fine on a set of random dates over the next 9 months. Just keep looking for different dates. You can also try searching on EF, I believe that fare basis is LA14DNR.
Old May 31, 2006, 12:25 pm

Programs: Food Lion MVP
I can get the r fares at as.com but not the l's. sold out so try other dates?

thanks

the spiney mvpg
Old May 31, 2006, 12:30 pm

Programs: Food Lion MVP
got it.
Old May 31, 2006, 12:30 pm

Programs: Marriott Platinum, HH Diamond, BW Diamond Select
Originally Posted by formentura
I can get the r fares at as.com but not the l's. sold out so try other dates?

thanks

the spiney mvpg
If you click on the R fares (on as.com), you will see 'Fare Basis Code: LA14DNR'. So, it should be a L fare, right?
Old May 31, 2006, 12:32 pm

Originally Posted by lasnowgirl
If you click on the R fares (on as.com), you will see 'Fare Basis Code: LA14DNR'. So, it should be a L fare, right?
Yes. The fare bucket is the first letter in the fare code.

Mike
Old May 31, 2006, 1:25 pm

Originally Posted by nako
If this is happening, it's likely because the required fare bucket (L) is not available on one or more of the segments. You'll have to find a date where all of the segments have L availability.

Mike
Thank you! I was able to find it. ^
Old Jun 26, 2006, 1:30 pm

Programs: OW Emerald - HH Diamond
Not sure if anyone else hopped on this, if so check your reservations asap. My four rts in October were destroyed by a schedule change. Basically the SEA-PDX and PDX-LAX return legs were pushed to the next day. Fortunately, AS was nice enough to give me a full refund. FYI.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.