Wiki Posts
Search

no LH fares on Travelocity

Search this Thread

Old Mar 28, 2006, 10:52 am
Original Poster

Programs: UA, DL
no LH fares on Travelocity

tried to bring up some fares on the travelocity fare search tool but for some reason LH fares don't show anymore. it worked fine yesterday. is it just me?
Old Mar 28, 2006, 12:19 pm

Programs: UA 1P, *A Gold, SPG Gold
That and AC fares have been missing from Travelocity for a couple weeks now too......

-mike
Old Mar 28, 2006, 6:20 pm

Programs: DL reject, Hilton Diamond, IHG Plat, Jelly of the Month, formerly NWA Plat (RIP)
I haven't missed them. The LH fares tend to be deceptively priced - an advertised transatlantic fare of $169 becomes $470 compared to a US carriers advertised price of $269 that becomes $370.
Old Mar 28, 2006, 6:31 pm

Programs: UA 1K; SPG Plat; Hyatt Diamond
Originally Posted by LostInAmerica
I haven't missed them. The LH fares tend to be deceptively priced - an advertised transatlantic fare of $169 becomes $470 compared to a US carriers advertised price of $269 that becomes $370.
Maybe that is why they are gone!?@?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.