Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals
Reload this Page >

Enrolled in PLT Challenge.. Any suggestions?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Aug 8, 2005, 2:10 pm
Original Poster

Just enrolled in the AA PLT Challenge, backdated to AUG 1 to catch the points for an rt SDF-ORD-PHL flight i took on the 5th-7th of this month. Ive got another rt SDF-ORD flight later this week, and at the very least will be doing rt from SDF-MAN in Sept.

Id like to pick up a bulk of my points on the SDF-MAN flight, can anyone point out a decent path for a good MR for SDF-MAN on Sept 24? I was thinking SDF-DFW-ORD-MAN for a quick bit of miles out and back, but perhaps someone has something with a bit more miles?

Any tips/pointers/suggestions? Ive already read a ton on the board, and thanks to everyone have picked up a heck of a lot of tips to help make my first mileage run enjoyable.
Old Aug 8, 2005, 2:33 pm
formerly known as CARTflagman

Going through MIA will get you 7k status miles.

CF

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.