Short MR to rack up some miles for status

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old May 3, 2005, 12:50 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA 0.4MM, BA G, LH SEN,TK S, HH Dia, Sixt Plat, Hertz Gold, Marriott Silver

Hey guys I'll be in san diego from the May,6 to May,10.I'd like to spend the w-e surfing with a friend of mine and then do a small mileage run from either SAN or LAX on mon(one day MR) or mon-tue.my budget is around $100 give it or take it. *A carriers would be better,but DL and AA are ok.

Any suggestion?

thanks
Old May 3, 2005, 12:56 pm

A decent run will probably cost you more than $100 (at least one that will net you a good cost-per-mile).
Old May 3, 2005, 1:03 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: aa/ua gold; mar titanium. SPG till I die.
agreed..I live in SAN and finding it hard to get a decent run for the 13-15th.

so far, best run I came up with EQM wise is SAN-DTW-LGW and back for $660... still not very good either but I have 3 days off in a row which is rare for me.
Old May 3, 2005, 3:58 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA 0.4MM, BA G, LH SEN,TK S, HH Dia, Sixt Plat, Hertz Gold, Marriott Silver
Originally Posted by drtravix
A decent run will probably cost you more than $100 (at least one that will net you a good cost-per-mile).
1500mi are ok for me as long as I haven't planned the thing long ago....or 4 segments...thanks anyway
Old May 3, 2005, 4:14 pm

Programs: United 1P, Delta GM, HH Gold, Hyatt Diamond, Marriott Silver
Viva Las Vegas!!

Originally Posted by drtravix
$100? Best thing to do would be to hop on a UA flight to LAS and use that extra $25 or so on the crap tables...
Old May 3, 2005, 4:26 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by 90minfromJFK-CDG
$100? Best thing to do would be to hop on a UA flight to LAS and use that extra $25 or so on the crap tables...
if you tell me where you can get that fare for next monday,I'll get it'!
Old May 3, 2005, 5:50 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by MACH81
if you tell me where you can get that fare for next monday,I'll get it'!
Well, it's a United fare that they're referring to...if it's available, try United.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.