Time to give up?? Need UA 6066 (or 2210 doubled) EQM from SFO

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Time to give up?? Need UA 6066 (or 2210 doubled) EQM from SFO

Search this Thread

Old Dec 10, 2004, 12:49 am
Original Poster

Programs: Four Seasons Aviara (owner), Starwood, Marriott, Hyatt, Hertz President's Circle, United MP 30+ yrs
Oh, and I forgot the best parts: the ticket is FULLY REFUNDABLE and (because I called after midnight Chicago time) can be held until midnight Saturday 12/11 !! Unbelievable, except this is FT (where the unbelievable happens on a regualr basis).
Old Dec 10, 2004, 8:37 am

Location: 3A - most likey <> BKK <--> EZE; TACA 3A nobody, but GP million miler; Hilton Gold sometimes. Successfully divorced from CO PLAT.
Originally Posted by mstraveler
...bythe time we got all the fare classes right...I was getting 3000 EQM for $225.60 Even the UAL agent could hardly believe it.
Well, there's more to this Christmas story...

As I mentioned in the earlier thread, I was afraid that the availability for $166.69 on the 12th might be gone before you got to United. So before posting, I spoke with Santa and he went ahead and set aside something special just for you.

PM me for name change details. mstraveler just won't quite hack it!, ya know!

Hehehe. Jingle, jingle.
Old Dec 10, 2004, 11:08 am
Original Poster

Programs: Four Seasons Aviara (owner), Starwood, Marriott, Hyatt, Hertz President's Circle, United MP 30+ yrs
Got this ticketed . Thank you tvl4free !! Anyone else doing this route on Sunday??
Old Dec 10, 2004, 11:20 am

Location: 3A - most likey <> BKK <--> EZE; TACA 3A nobody, but GP million miler; Hilton Gold sometimes. Successfully divorced from CO PLAT.
Did you get the Santa4free special: $166.69?
Old Dec 10, 2004, 11:47 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by tvl4free
Did you get the Santa4free special: $166.69?
Yes, I did. Thank you Santa. I will try to be a good girl again next year
Old Dec 10, 2004, 12:22 pm

But but even Christmas has it's baaaa humbug. You'll find it here. So don't forget.

Happy Holidays.
Old Dec 13, 2004, 11:45 am
Original Poster

Mission accomplished! This was an incredible MR. Left OAK at 6:40 am Sunday and was back at 8:20 pm. Six segments and 3000 miles doubled to 12 and 6000!! Total cost $166 (not including the DM $150). The connections were as much like a swiss watch as anything gets in traveling and there was very little down time. Decent seating throughtout (no food, but hey, who is complaining and the Red Carpet clubs were in reasonably good form.)

Thank you tvl4free. You outdid yourself

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.