Search

MR from YYC - suggestions?

Search this Thread

Old Aug 31, 2004, 7:56 am
Original Poster

Programs: AC*E, Delta Platinum, Fairmont Premiere
MR from YYC - suggestions?

Hi all,

I find myself about 9,000 short of *ACE this year, and am looking around for suggestions for a MR in October. I'd prefer to depart YYC, but could go from YYZ as well. I'm located inbetween (g).

Any suggestions? Has anyone seen really good fares to someplace other than CDG or LHR (I'm headed there enough times in November)?

I'm open to any and all advice from you seasoned MRrs'!

Thanks!
Old Aug 31, 2004, 8:10 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

This isn't necessarily the cheapest mileage run, but it might be the most interesting and a fun destination -- YEG-OGG on UA, posted on the AC board, courtesy of tcook052: http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=348142. 624CAD base fare.
Old Aug 31, 2004, 9:59 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: HH Silver
Originally Posted by YOWkid
This isn't necessarily the cheapest mileage run, but it might be the most interesting and a fun destination -- YEG-OGG on UA, posted on the AC board, courtesy of tcook052: http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=348142. 624CAD base fare.
Oops, my bad. The UA fare is actually YEG-HNL and routings permitted via IAD for max miles. BTW the travel must be completed by 30 Sep. for lowest CAD $624.00 base fare.
Old Aug 31, 2004, 3:43 pm
dab

Programs: UA DL
I would wait until late September when Westjet starts their service to LAX from YYC. All the other carriers will be reducing their fares and so I assume will AC.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.