Community
Wiki Posts
Search

"SOFT" JULY 4 RUN - AA JFK-SAN $256 W/TAX

Search this Thread

Old Jun 22, 2003, 1:58 pm
Original Poster

"SOFT" JULY 4 RUN - AA JFK-SAN $256 W/TAX

I'm calling this a "soft" run since it may not be the cheapest or most gruelling on record (I'm staying overnight)- but for a quick trip to the Left Coast and early requalification for Plat, I was really glad to find this.

Will leave JFK early Friday AM, change to a commuter plane at LAX (not perfect, but not unbearable), arrive in SD early Friday afternoon, and do the reverse on Saturday evening, getting in to JFK early Sunday (in selecting flights, I wanted to avoid two things: 1) arriving in NYC very late Saturday night, and 2) holiday weekend travel madness later on Sunday.).

This trip should yield 5950 q-miles (about 4.5 cents/mile, or a total of 12900 miles(with Plat and online booking bonuses, 2 cents/mile).

Thought I'd throw this out for the benefit of those who (like me!) need to schedule their trips on weekends and holidays!

Fare Basis: LR7JAA1N, no minimum stay, must purchase 7 days in advance, $25 change fee.

[This message has been edited by freshair (edited 06-22-2003).]
Old Jun 24, 2003, 9:27 pm

There is a July 4 thread for those mileage running that day. You and I might cross paths in SAN and/or LAX if you view my itin.

Edited due to wrong URL.

[This message has been edited by timid_trnchcoat (edited 06-25-2003).]

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.