Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals
Reload this Page >

I am getting tired of the $20 BA deal--enough!

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Dec 4, 2002, 4:07 pm
Original Poster

Everywhere I look, I see posts about "My Fed EX just arrived from Expedia" or "You should be ashamed. . . " Enough. Congratulations on everyone who was able to get tickets--but enough is enough. If you have a question on what airline to place the miles into or lounge access or a trip report fine but lets end all of these other threads.----Let's start off by not posting to this thread.

Thank You
Old Dec 4, 2002, 4:15 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by Tango:
Everywhere I look, I see posts about "My Fed EX just arrived from Expedia" or "You should be ashamed. . . " Enough. Congratulations on everyone who was able to get tickets--but enough is enough. If you have a question on what airline to place the miles into or lounge access or a trip report fine but lets end all of these other threads.----Let's start off by not posting to this thread.

Thank You
</font>
Don't you just love people who complain about something by doing exactly the same as they are complaining about...

Old Dec 4, 2002, 4:31 pm

Programs: Marriott Titanium Elite, AA 2MM Platinum
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by ScottC:
Don't you just love people who complain about something by doing exactly the same as they are complaining about...

</font>
Amen!!
Old Dec 4, 2002, 6:18 pm
Suspended

There is a certain irony-- even though I heartily agree with the sentiment.
Old Dec 4, 2002, 6:47 pm

I'm tired of people posting about people posting.
Old Dec 4, 2002, 7:17 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Alaska Million Miler, United Million Miler, Wyndham Rewards Diamond, Choice Hotels Diamond
Right on! To make things easier for all of us, please notice this Important Notice
About Notices. I've definitely noticed an increased number of notices for us to notice about this BA business. I've also noticed that most of the notices complaining about too many notices on this subject appear to have gone unnoticed. This is very noticeable through the profusion of even more notices. It is extremely noticeable that adherence to the absense of further notices, as requested by the original poster, has been noticeably unnoticeable. This notice is to remind you all to please to notice the original notice.
And while I don't want this notice to go unnoticed, please don't post anything noticing that you noticed it.
Old Dec 4, 2002, 7:50 pm
Suspended

i don't know about anyone else, but i think it's about time to start a new $20 BA thread.
Old Dec 4, 2002, 7:57 pm

Programs: UA1k;HH Gold;MR Gold
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by fly co to see the yanks:
i don't know about anyone else, but i think it's about time to start a new $20 BA thread.</font>

Is there another sale
Old Dec 4, 2002, 8:07 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by fly co to see the yanks:
i don't know about anyone else, but i think it's about time to start a new $20 BA thread.</font>
Too late, the initiator of this one beat you too it...
Old Dec 4, 2002, 8:29 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Well, let's make it $21 then.
Old Dec 4, 2002, 10:39 pm

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by Seat 2A:
Right on! To make things easier for all of us, please notice this Important Notice
About Notices. I've definitely noticed an increased number of notices for us to notice about this BA business. I've also noticed that most of the notices complaining about too many notices on this subject appear to have gone unnoticed. This is very noticeable through the profusion of even more notices. It is extremely noticeable that adherence to the absense of further notices, as requested by the original poster, has been noticeably unnoticeable. This notice is to remind you all to please to notice the original notice.
And while I don't want this notice to go unnoticed, please don't post anything noticing that you noticed it.
</font>
ROFL! (Y)

Old Dec 5, 2002, 7:33 am
Suspended

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by Seat 2A:
Right on! ...... It is extremely noticeable that adherence to the absense of further notices, as requested by the original poster, has been noticeably unnoticeable. .........</font>
You mean noticeably noticeable!!!

Old Dec 5, 2002, 7:36 am
Original Member

Programs: AAdvantage EXP/1mm/Admirals,United Silver+Club (life),Marriott Titanium,Hilton & Accor Gold
Then why have you started two different threads on this matter?

Old Dec 5, 2002, 9:04 am

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by free101girl:
I'm tired of people posting about people posting. </font>
That's so five minutes ago. We should all start following the latest trend which is posting "ha, made you look" topic headings " ("US airline industry declares bankruptcy"- wait- maybe that's not a good example).
Old Dec 5, 2002, 12:57 pm
Suspended

bump.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.