Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals
Reload this Page >

Need 4000 miles with CO/NW

Old Dec 16, 2002, 4:54 pm
Original Poster

A friend needs 4000 miles on NW or CO out of NYC/PHL before 12/31 - ready to travel any day, any where for the least amount of money. Thanks!
Old Dec 16, 2002, 5:59 pm

Programs: UA 1K, AA EXP, Hilton, Marriott Rewards,SPG
Best thing I could find was
EWR-PHX (Newark to Phoenix) for $180.
Check the rules to see if you could route through Cleveland. Should net your friend 4000 plus. You can swing that trip out and back same day. Provided you leave on the 6am flight.

Move quick because seats are REALLY limited and you can only fly on Dec 24/25/28/31

Also if your friend has a car, HPN-SAT (Westchester to San Antonio) is cheap as well. Looking at $217 for that one. With a connection in DTW (Detroit). That one gives 3452 miles.
Old Dec 16, 2002, 8:31 pm
Original Poster

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by joebeenyc:
Best thing I could find was
EWR-PHX (Newark to Phoenix) for $180.
Check the rules to see if you could route through Cleveland. Should net your friend 4000 plus. You can swing that trip out and back same day. Provided you leave on the 6am flight.

Move quick because seats are REALLY limited and you can only fly on Dec 24/25/28/31

Also if your friend has a car, HPN-SAT (Westchester to San Antonio) is cheap as well. Looking at $217 for that one. With a connection in DTW (Detroit). That one gives 3452 miles.
</font>
HPN - SAT priced out for $200.50 on NWA.com with an option for two stop-overs resulting in over 4000 miles. Thanks!

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.