Original Poster

FedEx from EXPEDIA has arrived!!

Subject says it all...wahoooooooo!!!!!
Old Dec 2, 2002, 12:39 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

I love this, let's start a new thread on everything that happens
Old Dec 2, 2002, 1:15 pm
Suspended

is there any way to consolidate all of these $20 BA threads so that other subjects can be presented.
i think this is all overkill.

moderator?

[This message has been edited by fly co to see the yanks (edited 12-02-2002).]
Old Dec 2, 2002, 1:40 pm
Suspended

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by fly co to see the yanks:
is there any way to consolidate all of these $20 BA threads so that other subjects can be presented.
i think this is all overkill.
</font>
I have never, ever, ever agreed with this poster-- and I promise I never will again -- BUT, I think he is 100% right. The sheer number of threads on this is a bit silly, IMHO. I mean two different "my FedEx man came today!" threads??

Can we get back to some regular mileage-run discussion Or at least consolidate a little?
Old Dec 2, 2002, 1:52 pm

Should we bump up the original SEA-HEL five page thread and try to post everything on there?
Old Dec 2, 2002, 1:56 pm
Suspended

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by makin'miles:
Should we bump up the original SEA-HEL five page thread and try to post everything on there?</font>
Good one. You don't think there is a "happy medium" between that and having 20 different threads on the subject?
Old Dec 2, 2002, 2:22 pm
Suspended

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by JonNYC:
I have never, ever, ever agreed with this poster-- and I promise I never will again -- BUT, I think he is 100% right. The sheer number of threads on this is a bit silly, IMHO. I mean two different "my FedEx man came today!" threads??

Can we get back to some regular mileage-run discussion Or at least consolidate a little?
</font>

i rarely agree with you, also.

don't you have some lurking in the Air India forum to do?

[This message has been edited by fly co to see the yanks (edited 12-02-2002).]
Old Dec 2, 2002, 9:20 pm
Original Member

Programs: AAdvantage EXP/1mm/Admirals,United Silver+Club (life),Marriott Titanium,Hilton & Accor Gold
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by JonNYC:
I have never, ever, ever agreed with this poster-- and I promise I never will again </font>
After his previous 2949 bull**** posts, I guess fly co to see the yanks thought it worthwhile to make an on-target post.

Old Dec 2, 2002, 9:21 pm

</font>
Wow !! I even agree with FCTSTY
Old Dec 2, 2002, 10:53 pm
Suspended

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by TransWorldOne:
After his previous 2949 bull**** posts, I guess fly co to see the yanks thought it worthwhile to make an on-target post.

</font>
And yet if you go over to this thread:
http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/Forum...ML/003814.html
you'll see he's right back to acting like an abject idiot again-- I guess it was a fluke. It's kinda' reassuring, actually.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.