Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals
Reload this Page >

"Big X-tra" starts with Oz-package for 888EUR (+ NG-flights from Germany)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Sep 26, 2002, 5:55 am
Original Poster

Programs: LH Sen // HH Dia; Bonvoy LTTE

No mileage run alone: flights + camper. It's hardly possible to fly to down under for less money.

The new Munich-based touristic company "Big X-tra" (owned by Dietmar Gunz, formerly head of FTI, www.bigxtra-touristik.de ) offers for the program start:
888EUR including flights with Lauda Air from Berlin, Bremen, Hamburg, Hannover, Frankfurt, Düsseldorf, Köln, Stuttgart, Munich und Nuremberg via Vienna to Sydney or Melbourne (upgrade to Amadeus Class: 1298EUR), 14days Hitop-Camper (no km limit, standard version)

Travel dates: 22-Apr-03 to 01-Jun-03

The package is available in travel agencies (TOMA: BIG).
Old Sep 26, 2002, 11:28 am

Great deal but the link says that this homepage is under development.

Tim
Old Sep 26, 2002, 11:28 am

Programs: Aeroplan; PriorityClub
When will the site be up?
Old Sep 26, 2002, 11:58 am
Original Poster

Programs: LH Sen // HH Dia; Bonvoy LTTE
I don't know when the site is up. But I expect that the site is up soon because "Big X-tra" is a new company with the very experienced Mr. Gunz (also with some negative experiences = FTI-airline and similiar) and needs to make their deals public.

The package is bookable directly in a travel agency. You can find more infos about bthe package in the travel agency or on sites like http://www.wilde.de/ or http://www.fvw.de/ .

[This message has been edited by LH738 (edited 09-26-2002).]

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.