Search

Singapore Mileage/Shopping Run 26-30 Sept

Search this Thread

Old Aug 8, 2002, 2:46 pm
In Memoriam
Original Poster

Programs: UA1K MM, HHonors Diamond + many more
Singapore Mileage/Shopping Run 26-30 Sept

I will be doing a mileage and shopping run leaving SJC on the 26th of Sept and arriving in Singapore at midnight the 27th. We will be staying at the Hilton on Orchard Road with my lovely wife Linda who wants to do a little shopping . Anyone plan on being there during that weekend maybe we can get together for a dinner and a few beers. Let me know.

------------------
Cheers Scott
Old Aug 8, 2002, 7:08 pm

i and my friend are staying at the conrad on pointstretcher that weekend, and we arrive on friday night also...keep in touch, would love to have a drink etc etc..
Old Aug 8, 2002, 8:41 pm

Programs: Many
As chance would have it, those are likely my exact dates also. I have confirmed the outbound, still unsure of my return. The Conrad does indeed have point stretchers during that timeframe. I may do a stopover in HKG or NRT on the return, not sure yet.
But I will be in town that weekend for sure.
Old Aug 8, 2002, 9:51 pm

hkg conrad has pointstretcher too!! and we are going on to hkg on 30 til 6th oct on 6 day p/s..see you somewhere in the haze!!keep in touch
Old Aug 8, 2002, 10:54 pm
In Memoriam
Original Poster

Programs: UA1K MM, HHonors Diamond + many more
I will check with everyone about one week prior.

------------------
Cheers Scott
Old Aug 9, 2002, 5:22 pm

i think i'll put a note on community board...
Old Aug 9, 2002, 5:31 pm

Programs: Marriott Plat, Hilton Diamond, IHG Diamond, Hyatt Globalist UA 1K MM, Delta Diamond
Anyone going to be in HK Sep 16-21??? How many HH points for Conrad HK???
Old Aug 10, 2002, 8:24 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

I'll be in SIN but will probably miss most of you. I arrive 29 Sep and depart 1 Oct, so only in town for Monday, 30 Sep.
Old Sep 13, 2002, 4:39 pm

newton circus for late lunch sat or sun? keep it simple... my friend and i anticipate being upgraded at conrad, pigging out over breakky, then strolling around arab street and up to little india to walk it off, and then having a late lunch in newton circus..love those murtabaks!!
breakfast with transpac at conrad or thereabouts on monday morning..

[This message has been edited by franjelley (edited 09-13-2002).]
Old Sep 13, 2002, 8:43 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Four Seasons Contributor BadgeMandarin Oriental Contributor Badge

Location: Seat 1A, Juice pretty much everywhere, Mucci des Coins Exotiques
I'll be in SIN the weekend of 10/18 and BKK and PNH before that. The shopping is much better IMHO in BKK and PNH if you want to save money and get some rare goods.
Old Sep 13, 2002, 9:44 pm

Programs: Many
Unfortunately my itinerary was changed and I'll only be in SIN the night of 9/25. I'm flying out to Tokyo on the morning of the 26th until the 30th.

Now that I think about it though, I'm not sure if thats an excuse given what transpired last weekend. Usually I go to bed when I arrive, but I can see that many of the group were still going strong.

Mrs unagi1 and I will be back in SIN however November 21-25.
Old Sep 13, 2002, 10:49 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

What kind of shopping could she want to do in SIN?? Prices are not very good and there really isn't much "exotic" stuff to buy. Malaysia is another story however.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.