Wiki Posts
Search

sfo-lhr or cdg $400ish 12/29-31

Search this Thread

Old Dec 28, 2000, 9:29 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA plat, , aa plat, marriott LT titanium
sfo-lhr or cdg $400ish 12/29-31

If anyone is interested in a quick trip with a few plays in london or a day in paris there are fares on ual.com leaving tomorrow and returning on the 31 (surprise it's a lot more if you come back on the 1st) for around $400 depending on routing and taxes.
Just go to plan itinerary - put in sfo-lhr and it will come up with a variety of routings with 177 fares each way. I booked thru jfk and iad to get the extra domestic bonus, plus the times were the best so I should end up with about 40k miles plus the chance to see 2 plays.
Also got a 59 pound rate at the hilton green park for the night (does anyone know this hotel?), so won't be an expensive (but will be a cold) trip. Cheers
Oh- forgot - no ug seats available as of now but a girl can hope! Anyway have exit row seats on 3 of the 4 segments so it could be worse.
Old Dec 28, 2000, 10:34 pm

that's a great run from the West Coast.

FYI, for those that can't take advantage of this deal this weekend, this deal is also available for travel in 2001.

Just one thing, what domestic bonus are you referring to? The only domestic bonus that I recall is the one for travel from Oct 1 to Nov 15. Sadly, that is now expired. But you will still get 3x mileage, assuming you are currently or will be PremEx by yearend.
Old Dec 28, 2000, 10:44 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA plat, , aa plat, marriott LT titanium
I'm a 1k and got an offer for double domestic mileage - that I believe was good for the rest of the year - but I threw it away because at the time I was only flying internationally to asia and was upset that I didn't get the international one. If anyone knows if I am right about the dates I'd appreciate knowing. I'll get 30k without it but 35 or 40 with it.
Old Dec 29, 2000, 12:23 am
Original Member

Programs: TSA Refusenik charter member
Fares in the low-$400s SFO/PDX/SEA/(fillinyourwestcoastcityhere)-LHR have been available for at least the last two weeks or so. I've been monitoring them daily for a quick getaway to London --> Scotland in February. I say grab 'em while the grabbing is good!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.