Community
Wiki Posts
Search

ONT-SEA on UA

Search this Thread

Old Dec 14, 2000, 6:47 pm
Original Poster

Programs: I am an AS employee, but my comments do not represent the company in any official capacity.
ONT-SEA on UA

Hey Guys and Gals,

Travelocity shows this route to be $73.00! Might be a nice way to rack up some mileage.
Old Dec 14, 2000, 6:58 pm
In memoriam

That would likely be the Thank You Southwest Sale
http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/Forum...ML/000127.html
Old Dec 14, 2000, 7:24 pm
Original Poster

Programs: I am an AS employee, but my comments do not represent the company in any official capacity.
Sheryl,
I love Southwest just like you, but I don't think they are responsible for this one! No one is matching UA's fare on this route.

I don't know why UA is doing this, but it sort of reminds me of the crazy LAX-CMH deals that are out there.

Anyone else have some insight?
Old Dec 15, 2000, 3:33 am

No insight, but one guess might be Alaska Airlines and possibly some traces of WN as Sheryl says. SJC\SFO-SAN is $88 on Expedia starting Jan 3.

If UA is battling with somebody, whoever it is, hope it continues. Some of the great fares to SMF from Southern Cal(seemed that UA was battling with America West) are no longer there on Expedia.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.