London hotel

Old Dec 5, 2000, 8:06 pm
Original Poster

Location: St. Louis, MO - AA PLT/2.98MM (Lifetime PLT), Delta PM, SPG Gold, AMEX Plat
Programs: TW Elite (RIP), CO OnePass
London hotel

I'm doing a half mileage-run / half weekend getaway trip to London in February, taking advantage of American's $268 web special from ORD to LHR.

Now that I have my ticket, does anyone have any suggestions for a decent place to stay which isn't going to be outrageously expensive? I'm going on my own so either a single or double room would work.

No specific location in mind, but Tube-accessible is desired.

Thanks,
Greg
Old Dec 5, 2000, 8:11 pm
In memoriam

There's a London hotel discussion on General Travel Talk.
Old Dec 5, 2000, 8:28 pm
Suspended

Greg,

Don't know how much time you've got there but the last 3 runs to London I've stayed at the Hilton airport locations. Usually good weekend rates and now (check the Hilton site on the board) double miles/points plus the bonus points up to 50,000. Might be worth it.

Dick
Old Dec 5, 2000, 10:11 pm

Programs: AA Exec Plat (again!)
I just booked a London 3-night mid-week stay at the Hilton Green Park for about GBP63/night -- a great bargain for central London, with all the perks of HHonors. I did it at the Hilton website. When I also checked for future trips in Jan & Feb, the rate was still available.

Good luck!

------------------
- Bob

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.