Wiki Posts
Search

SFO airport restaurant help

Search this Thread

Old Nov 28, 2000, 8:44 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Delta, AA
SFO airport restaurant help

In January I'm making a run that will give me 2-3 hours in SFO airport...any decent restaurants or San Fran favorites in the airport that I can pass some "quality time" in?
Old Nov 29, 2000, 12:13 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Jumbo mas
The new International Terminal, opening officially within 2 weeks, has a myriad of high quality local restaurants. Access is not to be limited to "ticketed passengers only." Some are in the central area and some are down the piers. Some of them look quite nice. I don't think there's a "major national chain" in the bunch... just branches of SF restaurants.

And from any part of the airport, you're not more than a 20 minute walk from the new terminal from any direction. The airport is now a "closed loop" as far as walking access.

Enjoy!
Old Dec 2, 2000, 8:24 am
Original Member

Programs: AA GLD 1MM, UA PLT
There is a crab pot brew pub in the UA terminal. Here is a nice listing of all of the restaurants there.
http://www.quickaid.com/airports/sfo.../restrant.html
Old Dec 4, 2000, 4:45 pm

I had the same adventure earlier this year, and found the crab pot brew pub.

Any restaurant where you can get a Dungeoness Crab and an Anchor Steam Beer at 9:00 am is a great restaurant. Truly the Breakfast of Champions
Old Dec 4, 2000, 7:21 pm

Programs: DL 2+Million Miler, Delta Platinum(by choice), Hilton Diamond, Marriott Titanium, IHG Platinum
I definitely second the vote for the crab cakes at the United Terminal. I go out of my way to eat dinner there when passing through whether coming or going.

------------------

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.