Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals
Reload this Page >

Dl iah/iad/ord/sfo - syd $760

Dl iah/iad/ord/sfo - syd $760

Old Mar 1, 23, 8:41 pm
  #1  
Original Poster
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: ORF
Programs: UA Silver, MR titanium
Posts: 1,978
Dl iah/iad/ord/sfo - syd $760

Appears to be good in april-early June
Jaimito Cartero likes this.
yuel is offline  
Old Mar 1, 23, 8:49 pm
  #2  
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: YYZ
Programs: Hilton Gold Mariott Plat UA Silver Aeroplan E25K SAS Gold NEXUS
Posts: 1,271
Not seeing this. Do you have a sample date or are there Saturday stay requirements or something different like that? Everything is pricing out ~$2500 for me.
atsak is offline  
Old Mar 1, 23, 9:28 pm
  #3  
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: NYC
Programs: QF LTG
Posts: 1,132
Originally Posted by atsak View Post
Not seeing this. Do you have a sample date or are there Saturday stay requirements or something different like that? Everything is pricing out ~$2500 for me.
did you even look? 3 seconds on google flights brought it up. Appears to require a weekend stay
futuramadramallama likes this.
PbodyPhoto is offline  
Old Mar 1, 23, 10:54 pm
  #4  
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: YYZ
Programs: Hilton Gold Mariott Plat UA Silver Aeroplan E25K SAS Gold NEXUS
Posts: 1,271
Originally Posted by PbodyPhoto View Post
did you even look? 3 seconds on google flights brought it up. Appears to require a weekend stay
Yep, used google flights . . . might be because I'm searching from Canada. I'll try doing some proxying.

*edit - it's working now - bunch of options showing. Thanks.
atsak is offline  
Old Mar 2, 23, 6:33 am
  #5  
 
Join Date: Feb 2023
Posts: 3
Can you send a screenshot of the dates that you found? On my end I see about $1500-$1700 at the cheapest
All For The Miles is offline  
Old Mar 2, 23, 6:39 am
  #6  
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: NYC
Programs: QF LTG
Posts: 1,132
Originally Posted by All For The Miles View Post
Can you send a screenshot of the dates that you found? On my end I see about $1500-$1700 at the cheapest
its literally wide open https://www.google.com/travel/flight...___wFAAUgBmAEB
PbodyPhoto is offline  
Old Mar 2, 23, 10:15 am
  #7  
FlyerTalk Evangelist
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Posts: 20,557
It looks like phantom inventory is now showing on GF and the fares have actually been fully pulled by DL. When you actually select dates, the fares suddenly jump up to $2500.
Warriorconcept and lsquare like this.
xliioper is online now  
Old Mar 6, 23, 3:59 am
  #8  
FlyerTalk Evangelist
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Programs: DL, OZ, AC, AS, AA, BA, Hilton, Hyatt, Marriott, IHG
Posts: 14,823
Originally Posted by xliioper View Post
It looks like phantom inventory is now showing on GF and the fares have actually been fully pulled by DL. When you actually select dates, the fares suddenly jump up to $2500.
So this deal never existed? I definitely don't see the discounted pricing well.
lsquare is online now  
Old Mar 6, 23, 5:31 am
  #9  
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Programs: DL Diamond. LT SkyClub, AGR, passport
Posts: 742
Yes, I booked

It was a BE fare, spent $200 more for main to get UG. $960 all-in
Wildman is offline  
Old Mar 6, 23, 6:48 am
  #10  
FlyerTalk Evangelist
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Programs: DL, OZ, AC, AS, AA, BA, Hilton, Hyatt, Marriott, IHG
Posts: 14,823
Originally Posted by Wildman View Post
It was a BE fare, spent $200 more for main to get UG. $960 all-in
When? I don't see the deal at all.
lsquare is online now  
Old Mar 6, 23, 5:40 pm
  #11  
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Programs: DL Diamond. LT SkyClub, AGR, passport
Posts: 742
4/23 - 4/30

Purchased on March 2nd, the next day fare jumped to $2600.
lsquare and jonr405 like this.
Wildman is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread