B6: $17.40 ric-mco

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Mar 26, 2020, 10:00 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Amtrak Guest Rewards (SE), Virgin America Elevate, Hyatt Gold Passport (Platinum), VIA Preference

Popped on my radar for most days. It's a lousy internal credit, but might be worth cross-crediting to SQ (I'm having no luck checking fare class because of website maintenance right now).
Old Mar 26, 2020, 10:48 pm

You have LAX-FLL/ FLL-LAX for the same price.
Old Mar 26, 2020, 10:55 pm

Location: Bangkok, Thailand. No longer Palm Coast, FL though still exiled, again, from the Bay Area.
Programs: Only the good ones
Originally Posted by B747forever
You have LAX-FLL/ FLL-LAX for the same price.
I'm seeing that at $65 RT on B6, $35 on Spirit (pass )Still a great deal, all the way into June.
Old Mar 27, 2020, 9:32 am

Programs: UA 1K 3MM Lifetime, AA PlatPro,Marriott Titanium Elite Lifetime, Hyatt Globalist
That's a one way base fare: Jet Blue earns $2.79 with the remainder being taxes and fees.
Old Mar 27, 2020, 7:34 pm

Programs: AA EXP, NH Plat, Former UA 1K
Originally Posted by GrayAnderson
Popped on my radar for most days. It's a lousy internal credit, but might be worth cross-crediting to SQ (I'm having no luck checking fare class because of website maintenance right now).
According to Matrix, these book into L which credits at 100% to SQ. (both the RIC-MCO and FLL-LAX mentioned in the thread).

RIC-MCO is really too short to get very excited about, but FLL-LAX racks up a decent amount of Kris Flyer miles.

Last edited by dvs7310; Mar 27, 2020 at 7:40 pm
Old Mar 29, 2020, 8:19 am
Original Poster

Programs: Amtrak Guest Rewards (SE), Virgin America Elevate, Hyatt Gold Passport (Platinum), VIA Preference
Interesting. Also, MCO-RIC is down at something like $12.71. What stands out is that said flights would earn something like...er...18 points credited to TrueBlah if you have the web-purchase bonus (9 points without) but, as you indicated, a couple of hundred miles sent over to KF.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.