Wiki Posts
Search

*A - AC/LH/LX: CPH to NYC, $235

Search this Thread

Old May 27, 2019, 7:59 am
Original Poster

Programs: UA 1K
*A - AC/LH/LX: CPH to NYC, $235

GREAT price for Copenhagen to New York City with Air Canada and Swiss.

Looks like there's a few days available, and you can mix and match with a few of the Star Alliance carriers.

Forgive me if I'm wrong, but I believe all the LH group and Air Canada fares earn 100% EQM with United?

Last edited by Boogie711; May 27, 2019 at 11:46 am
Old May 27, 2019, 9:07 am

Programs: QR P; HH D; IHG SpAmb
Originally Posted by Boogie711
Forgive me if I'm wrong, but I believe all the LH group and Air Canada fares earn 100% EQM with United?
Without following the link, these are likely to be basic economy/hand luggage only fares, which now earn only 50% PQM on UA. (Although, i might add that for the last one i had of these i actually did get 100% PQM credited....)
Old May 27, 2019, 9:09 am

Programs: QR P; HH D; IHG SpAmb
Now as for the link, the one you give is not really useful as it's not for a particular itinerary. I should also add, that this far has also already made its rounds around the various blogs (and at even lower rates i think)...
Old May 27, 2019, 11:46 am
Original Poster

Programs: UA 1K
Originally Posted by a9504477
Now as for the link, the one you give is not really useful as it's not for a particular itinerary. I should also add, that this far has also already made its rounds around the various blogs (and at even lower rates i think)...
You're right... bad link posted. Oops. Thanks for catching that. I'll just delete it.
Old May 28, 2019, 1:49 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: TK Elite
Yes, low fare but nothing new. These fares have been available for weeks now.
But thanks for reminding us of these low US fares (other destinations have low fares too, incl. MIA, LAX)

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.