LAX/SFO/YVR/ORD-Asia $400 (MU/ST)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

LAX/SFO/YVR/ORD-Asia $400 (MU/ST)

Search this Thread

Old May 10, 2019, 8:02 am

Programs: DL DM, PR, TG, UA, CX (Asia Miles), BT, AY, AA
Not sure if it's part of this but there are some great deals in the $700s ex-LAX on MU! LAX-MLE is priced at $730, while LAX-DXB is priced at $750, which puts them at around 3.54 cpm. Both are available over Thanksgiving.
notiflyr likes this.
Old May 10, 2019, 8:44 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Akiestar
Not sure if it's part of this but there are some great deals in the $700s ex-LAX on MU! LAX-MLE is priced at $730, while LAX-DXB is priced at $750, which puts them at around 3.54 cpm. Both are available over Thanksgiving.

there are a couple very interesting africa fares brewing, maybe a sale coming soon to that region.. ?? (fingers crossed)
saw a couple canadian cities to RUN for 750s, which isn't a great MR, but a hell of a fare for a cool destination
and a couple fares to madagascar, but in the low 800s. so, still not really pushing low enough to consider for an MR
Old May 10, 2019, 3:30 pm

Originally Posted by notiflyr
Don't take my word for it, but usually summer is the time to see the best winter fares. End of summer, in my recollection, is usually when the best ones hit.
But, be ready to book asap, because the best deals don't last..
thank you so much..will be following you for updates soon hopefully 🤞🏻
Old May 11, 2019, 9:21 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by khanmin
thank you so much..will be following you for updates soon hopefully 🤞🏻
Beware c1-c5 deals soon..
khanmin likes this.
Old May 14, 2019, 5:49 am
Original Poster

khanmin , i sent you an MSP deal via PM

This morning there are deals from IAH-JKT (4cpm) and ORD-KUL (3.1cpm) if anyone is interested.
Carirers: ANA & United
Old Jul 21, 2019, 9:29 pm

Programs: DL DM, PR, TG, UA, CX (Asia Miles), BT, AY, AA
Originally Posted by Akiestar
Bumping this since it looks like LAX-DXB (whether LAX-PVG-DXB or LAX-PVG-KMG-DXB) is back, albeit for $760 (3.59 cpm). I booked for 15-20 April 2020, staying in Dubai just before the start of Ramadan. I believe other dates in April are open as well if you want to look around.
notiflyr likes this.
Old Jul 29, 2019, 1:51 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL, OZ, AC, AS, AA, BA, Hilton, Hyatt, Marriott, IHG
Hey OP, sorry if I'm posting this in the wrong thread, but from now and until the summer of 2020, are you aware of any such deals from YVR-Asia? I really only have 4 days to do these mileage runs. I would like to leave on Tuesday and be back by Friday. I think my problem is that Friday tends to be a busy day so I might not get discount pricing.
Old Jul 29, 2019, 7:55 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by lsquare
Hey OP, sorry if I'm posting this in the wrong thread, but from now and until the summer of 2020, are you aware of any such deals from YVR-Asia? I really only have 4 days to do these mileage runs. I would like to leave on Tuesday and be back by Friday. I think my problem is that Friday tends to be a busy day so I might not get discount pricing.
Nothing great. You missed last week's sale to china from YVR. right now only really seeing beijing in the low $500s.. shanghai a little more.
JordanWalker likes this.
Old Jul 29, 2019, 8:55 am
Original Poster

well speak of the devil lol

YVR-XMN $450s
YVR-CAN $520s
Old Jul 29, 2019, 9:19 am
Original Poster

@lsquare
check this post: https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/31354635-post144.html
Old Jul 29, 2019, 12:41 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL, OZ, AC, AS, AA, BA, Hilton, Hyatt, Marriott, IHG
Originally Posted by notiflyr
Nothing great. You missed last week's sale to china from YVR. right now only really seeing beijing in the low $500s.. shanghai a little more.
Details about the sale? Any of them had Tuesday departures and Friday or even Saturday return?
Old Jul 29, 2019, 1:05 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by lsquare
Details about the sale? Any of them had Tuesday departures and Friday or even Saturday return?
Sure, you can get $430's on Xiamen with tue-sat
go search google flights or skyscanner, you can get into the 300's if you can stay past sunday

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.