Wiki Posts
Search

AA/OW FRA to SFO $442 13,299 miles at 3.3cpm

Search this Thread

Old Apr 25, 2019, 9:43 am
Original Poster

Programs: UA 1K
AA/OW FRA to SFO $442 13,299 miles at 3.3cpm

Looks like Oneworld is attacking two major Star Alliance hubs.

Can be found even cheaper with Basic Economy and some other dates, but this link shows a nice weekend in San Francisco if you're in Frankfurt for $442. Also seeing options with BA and AY, with connections in London or Helsinki.
Old May 12, 2019, 6:40 am

I was about to find it as low as $422 in regular economy in mid September. In addition, it can be routed FRA-DFW-LAX-SFO (and on the return), including the 787 on DFW-LAX on some days. On matrix this fare showed up as $399, but repriced at $422 no matter where I went to book it.

As a reminder, on Matrix you can put "F ~BC=B" in the fare options to exclude basic economy fares. A search string like "AA DFW AA+" and "AA+ DFW AA" on the outbound and inbound routing options will pull up one stop in DFW and multi-stop options.
Old May 14, 2019, 7:20 am

shots fired again by OW on *A.. but this time in biz. see premium thread: https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/prem...l#post31099731

Hope to see a *A response soon please
Old Jun 1, 2019, 12:56 pm

Programs: AA EXP; Marriott BonVoy Titanium Elite, Marriott LT Plat.
Originally Posted by notiflyr
shots fired again by OW on *A.. but this time in biz. see premium thread: https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/prem...l#post31099731

Hope to see a *A response soon please

Link appears to be invalid as published.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.