Wiki Posts
Search

AA/TAM : YYZ/YUL - GRU Cad 562 RT

Search this Thread

Old Jan 16, 2019, 6:29 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AC E, Fairmont PC Plat, HH Gold, Plat Amb
AA/TAM : YYZ/YUL - GRU Cad 562 RT

Decent deal with a lot of dates available (March, April, May)
Old Jan 17, 2019, 4:54 am

Programs: AA EP (life Gold), Global Entry, TSA Pre-Check, Marriott Plat, IHG Plat
Just be wary of LA fare classes as the mileage earning “below” Y is not good.
Old Jan 17, 2019, 5:26 am

Programs: AS MVPG100K, Marriott Marriott Titanium Elite, Hilton Gold
Originally Posted by Whodunit68
Just be wary of LA fare classes as the mileage earning “below” Y is not good.
I have been following LA fares from the West Coast, YVR. Allows AS for connections to the LA Gateway. I am also seeing that if you upfare to H or K class (75%) the fare becomes unrestricted.

James
Old Jan 17, 2019, 5:40 am

Programs: AA EP (life Gold), Global Entry, TSA Pre-Check, Marriott Plat, IHG Plat
Originally Posted by Flying for Fun
I have been following LA fares from the West Coast, YVR. Allows AS for connections to the LA Gateway. I am also seeing that if you upfare to H or K class (75%) the fare becomes unrestricted.

James
H or K still only gives you .75* for EQMs. I'm heading to Brazil on a good fare in 2 weeks but I chose to fly AA metal for exactly this reason. My wife is Brazilian so we have to go to this little remote city in the northeast of Brazil so 2 legs are LA and only will get me 5% EQD and I think it was .5 EQMs on those legs.
Old Jan 17, 2019, 11:03 am

Programs: AS MVPG100K, Marriott Marriott Titanium Elite, Hilton Gold
Originally Posted by Whodunit68
H or K still only gives you .75* for EQMs. I'm heading to Brazil on a good fare in 2 weeks but I chose to fly AA metal for exactly this reason. My wife is Brazilian so we have to go to this little remote city in the northeast of Brazil so 2 legs are LA and only will get me 5% EQD and I think it was .5 EQMs on those legs.
It definitely works better for AS. Not often you see unrestricted economy fares that allow for fee free changes/cancellations/refunds whether wholly unused or not.

James
Whodunit68 likes this.
Old Jan 17, 2019, 2:54 pm

Also pricing out with United and Delta (United $492 CAD+ & Delta $550+)

Example: Feb 13-20:YYZ-GRU
https://www.google.com/flights?lite=...D;e:1;sd:1;t:f

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.