Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Mileage Run Discussion
Reload this Page >

Ex-ZRH to BKK and ICN in April - best approach for deal with flexible dates?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Ex-ZRH to BKK and ICN in April - best approach for deal with flexible dates?

Search this Thread

Old Nov 25, 2018, 11:12 am
Original Poster

Question Ex-ZRH to BKK and ICN in April - best approach for deal with flexible dates?

Hi all

I'd like to get the FTers' advice on how to approach flying from ZRH to BKK and ICN in April. Earliest leaving ZRH is 6 April and latest arriving ZRH is 21 April. Trip can be shorter and flexible on order and duration for how long we stay in BKK, ICN.

Right now best I can find is here on Korean Air the entire way. I'm wondering if there is a better way to approach this. I have 90k UR points and 150k M&M. This would be for two people. Both travelers are M&M Silver.

Looking for a great deal in Business or even in Economy. Would it be better to book on a *A airline and try to get an upgrade?

Also open to looking into vacation packages as well for 5-star resorts, especially in BKK.

Thanks in advance!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.