Search

LHR-LAX DEC 2018 to JUNE 2018 - 315 GBP Roundtrip

Search this Thread

Old Oct 5, 2018, 5:53 pm
formerly southsidesilver
Original Poster

Programs: BA Gold, UA Silver, HH Diamond
LHR-LAX DEC 2018 to JUNE 2018 - 315 GBP Roundtrip

Not sure if this is a good deal or not, but the first time I have seen non-stop flights from London to LAX at the 300 Mark from United and American in a while.
Here is a sample link

https://www.google.com/flights#flt=/...171*.GBP.35181

That comes out at 352 now, but you can price them up to 297 is using Lufthansa or Swiss.
Prices up around 320 on AA & BA

Hope it helps.
Old Oct 23, 2018, 10:21 am

Programs: too many
Be warned that those are hand baggage only fares...
Old Nov 1, 2018, 7:53 am

Programs: UA 1k
Originally Posted by ng1265
Be warned that those are hand baggage only fares...
Unless you have premier status (silver included) with United, or have A* gold status and checking in with United, in which event the bag restriction does not apply.

Fares are non refundable outside of 24 hour rule, no changes or upgrades, but otherwise there is very little difference that I can see. E+ available and full mileage earning

Have just booked a return to LAX and SFO for two and three weekends time. Total cost £655 for 22,400 miles.

Added: Also seeing similar fares to ORD, EWR, BOS, MCO, TPA and SAN. Minimum stay is either first Sunday after arrival OR three days after arrival. THIS INCLUDES MIDWEEK FARES (E.G Monday to Thursday). Very rare to find a TATL are that allows same week return.

Fare calendar for March, LHR-SFO for a 3 day stay shows prices ranging from £303 to £352 on .bomb for every day.

Last edited by Richym99; Nov 2, 2018 at 3:15 pm Reason: Added additional info
Old Nov 6, 2018, 3:12 pm

Programs: Bonvoy Gold, AA Plat, Volare Premier, VS Silver, National Emerald Elite, Hertz President Circle
BA/AA etc are no longer matching the same week return. Pretty extraordinary to see UA doing this.
Old Nov 8, 2018, 9:51 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K (1MM), DL Gold (1MM), Marriott LTT
Pretty sure you mean June 2019 in the thread title

These fares are still available on United.com but they do book as "K" light fares meaning no changes, no bags checked unless Premier.

-RM

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.