Old Aug 30, 2018, 9:01 am
Original Poster

Programs: DL Gold, DL MM 8/22/16!
Dl msp-sin $762

12/5 MSP-DTW-NRT-SIN

12/17 SIN-NRT-PDX-MSP

19,789 miles

Fare Class V

Found on ITA. I didn't try to book. It was in the midst of lots of higher rates.

Premium Economy - Fare Class W - was a low $1170 for the dates.

Business Class rates were in line with other dates - $3k and up.
VBoogie and kaffir76 like this.
Old Aug 31, 2018, 1:43 pm

Programs: Delta DM MM, IHG Plat, Hilton DM, Marriott SE, Emerald EE, Oakdale Gun Club, NRA & GOA Life Member
Thanks OP. I just booked two tickets.
jjmiller69 likes this.
Old Sep 1, 2018, 1:20 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by yohanson
Thanks OP. I just booked two tickets.
Thank you for letting me know. I gain so much from this site that I really like to give back.

For my 10 days, I found Village Hotel Albert Court, The Quay Hotel, and Thanksgiving Serviced Residence modestly priced, workable places to stay. A bit more "local" than the fancier pricier chains.

Public transport was very good.

I was particularly amazed at how safe the city felt. Clean, law-abiding, well signed in 4 languages, streets and addresses marked, helpful warm people.

Bring lots of "toys" for that long flight though.

I know I'm off-topic, but couldn't resist.
Old Sep 4, 2018, 6:13 am

Programs: DL DM, SPG Gold
Looks like it's available from other locations, searched TYS-SIN for $762 also. Now need to find dates with GUC avail
Old Sep 4, 2018, 9:26 am

Programs: Delta PM, Marriott Plat, Hertz Pres
Any quicker turnarounds showing up for anyone? Would like to get a quick weekend run or two in, but havent found anything 'quick'
Old Sep 4, 2018, 11:20 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by xolinlevh
Any quicker turnarounds showing up for anyone? Would like to get a quick weekend run or two in, but havent found anything 'quick'
If you play with the ITA advanced control "maxconnect 240", you might be able to shake something out. You can of course use a smaller number of minutes than the example 240.
----Edit
I rechecked this. The shortest time outbound is via Portland & Narita, and those connections are only 55"(PDX) & 1'50"(NRT). Total time 25"39". All the rest is flying time. Nothing to be gained playing with "maxconnect". Sorry. I was looking at some different trips when I typed the above. Made sense there, but not here.

Last edited by Romelle; Sep 5, 2018 at 6:19 pm
Old Sep 4, 2018, 12:00 pm

Programs: Delta DM MM, IHG Plat, Hilton DM, Marriott SE, Emerald EE, Oakdale Gun Club, NRA & GOA Life Member
Originally Posted by Romelle
Thank you for letting me know. I gain so much from this site that I really like to give back.

For my 10 days, I found Village Hotel Albert Court, The Quay Hotel, and Thanksgiving Serviced Residence modestly priced, workable places to stay. A bit more "local" than the fancier pricier chains.

Public transport was very good.

I was particularly amazed at how safe the city felt. Clean, law-abiding, well signed in 4 languages, streets and addresses marked, helpful warm people.

Bring lots of "toys" for that long flight though.

I know I'm off-topic, but couldn't resist.
NP. This will be my third trip to SIN but I can't really count the second one. I only spent 2 days in SIN and the rest in DPS for that trip. The first trip was LAX-SIN via MSP and NRT for $654. I booked a 25K award flight MSP-LAX-MSP for that one.
Old Sep 8, 2018, 1:40 pm

Programs: Delta-DM, United, Hilton-DM, SPG-PLTM
If you can go out of WAS I found flights for $736. depart in less than 2 weeks 9/17 return 9/20. was-dtw-nrt- sin. I'm going and sadly the GUC is not looking good, but I'm chasing those MQM's

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.