Community
Wiki Posts
Search

United RDU-SEA $119 o/w

Search this Thread

Old Jul 27, 2018, 2:31 pm
In Memoriam, FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: AA EXP/MM, DL GM, UA Platinum, HH DIA, Hyatt Explorist, IHG Platinum, Marriott Titanium, Hertz PC
United RDU-SEA $119 o/w

Good way to rack up needed PQMs. I booked one for Wednesday October 3. You can route through EWR which earns 2,902 PQM each way.
Old Jul 27, 2018, 6:12 pm

Programs: UA LT 1K, 3 MM; Marriott Titanium; IHG Platinum
It is about $0.04 per PQM (4 cpm), for reference. I was excited when I saw it because I thought that the price was for RT, not one way. The BE fare is about $180 RT if one can find availability. DL’s BE fare is about $160.
Old Jul 29, 2018, 2:38 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL PM, MR Titanium/LTP, Hilton Diamond
FYI, DL has been offering RDU - SEA with an immediate turn on the direct for ~$161 for BE. Seems to come in and out but has held pretty steady the last few weeks.

I almost pulled the trigger (I'm sitting 5k MQM of Plat on $9700 spend) but then a work trip to Europe popped up so no need for the MQM run (unlikely to get all the way to $15k and if I do will be well short on MQMs and would need something like the SIN run to get to Diamond).

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.