Community
Wiki Posts
Search

UA MR LAX-IAD(EWR)-FLL 265-300rt

Search this Thread

Old Jun 11, 2018, 8:44 am
Original Poster

UA MR LAX-IAD(EWR)-FLL 265-300rt

Hi guys, I just found a mileage run deal with United from LAX-IAD(EWR)-FLL rt $240-300
Avaliable mid June, second day return avaliable.

Total 6378miles. Around 38c/mile. I know this is not the best deal for many, but for those who don’t have time to go to Asia or Europe, this deal is much easier.

Tips: I just realized that it’s possible to use Skiplagged to find mileage run deals. It recommended lax-ewr skiplagged fll, but when MR, no harm to fly the fll lag.

Last edited by Victor Sun; Jul 1, 2018 at 11:33 pm
Old Jun 11, 2018, 9:05 am

Programs: AS G75K, UA Silver
Originally Posted by Victor Sun
but when MR, no harm to fly the fll lag.
Actually, there is potentially a huge harm with this. Do it repeatedly and UA could demand the fare difference or shut down your account; which negates the point of a MR
Old Jun 11, 2018, 9:42 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by pushmyredbutton
Actually, there is potentially a huge harm with this. Do it repeatedly and UA could demand the fare difference or shut down your account; which negates the point of a MR
Although Skiplagged recommended me to skip ewr-fll, I can still fly to fll as I’m mr. I’m flying longer distance without breaking the rules. My point is that Skiplagged is a good tool to find mr route if I still fly the “skipped lag”, and I don’t need to search tons of transfer on google flights to find the cheapest one.
Old Jun 11, 2018, 10:01 am

Skiplagged do business / first class or only economy?
Old Jun 11, 2018, 10:23 am

Programs: AS G75K, UA Silver

Although Skiplagged recommended me to skip ewr-fll, I can still fly to fll as I’m mr. I’m flying longer distance without breaking the rules. My point is that Skiplagged is a good tool to find mr route if I still fly the “skipped lag”, and I don’t need to search tons of transfer on google flights to find the cheapest one.
Misread you then, thought you meant to skip the final leg. I suppose you could use skiplagged for that purpose; the problem sometimes though is that it doesn't differentiate between basic economy fares, so the true price is often much higher from a MR perspective.
Old Jun 11, 2018, 10:24 am

Programs: UA 1K (Million Miler). AA Gold (lifetime 1 Million). TK Elite Gold
Skiplagged

Can skiplagged display multi-city itineraries?
Can't seem to find that.
Thanks
Old Jun 11, 2018, 11:06 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA Lifetime Gold
Hi guys, I just found a mileage run deal with United from LAX-IAD(EWR)-FLL rt $240-300
Avaliable mid June, second day return avaliable.

Total 6378miles. Around 0.38c/mile. I know this is not the best deal for many, but for those who don’t have time to go to Asia or Europe, this deal is much easier.
I think you mean 3.8˘/mile (or maybe $.038/mile). But definitely not 0.38˘/mile.
Old Jun 15, 2018, 9:28 am

Programs: UA GS, 1MM; Marriott Lifetime Titanium Elite
Careful its not Basic Economy!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.