Search

Az - lcy - nrt - 384 gbp

Search this Thread

Old Jan 17, 2018, 7:23 pm
Original Poster

Az - lcy - nrt - 384 gbp

Don't ask me why it has to be out of LCY but it does:

https://www.google.com/flights/#sear...7-LINLCY1AZ218

Note : Itinerary involves a bit of a layover in Milan in both directions which may not necessarily be a bad thing

Tickets into the V booking class which is listed as 100% earning on AZ's FFP.

For another 100 GBPs you can get a better itinerary on LH or LX (i.e. shorter layover) this time out of LHR:
https://www.google.com/flights/#sear...-MUCLHR0LH2480

Those should also yield 100% on many FFPs.

Safe Travels,

James
Old Jan 17, 2018, 7:48 pm

Programs: AZ Exec, FB PFL, OneWorld Sapphire, IHG Diamond, Accor Platinum, Avis/Hertz President
Originally Posted by j2simpso
Note : Itinerary involves a bit of a layover in Milan in both directions which may not necessarily be a bad thing
Since there is airport change in Milan (from LIN to MXP and vice versa), these overnights are a blessing.

Ulxima
Old Jan 18, 2018, 8:24 am

It's O and not V.
50% MIL-NRT and 35% MIL-LON
Old Jan 18, 2018, 9:04 am
Original Poster

Tickets in V and not O!

Originally Posted by Sciamano
It's O and not V.
50% MIL-NRT and 35% MIL-LON
Unsure where you're getting that information as the AZ website clearly states that the miles for the inbound and outbound segments are V:

On side note the fare rules state:

TRAVEL FROM LAST STOPOVER MUST COMMENCE NO EARLIER THAN 1201AM ON THE FIRST SUN AFTER DEPARTURE FROM FARE ORIGIN. OR - TRAVEL FROM LAST STOPOVER MUST COMMENCE NO EARLIER THAN 5 DAYS AFTER DEPARTURE FROM FARE ORIGIN.

TRAVEL FROM LAST STOPOVER MUST COMMENCE NO LATER THAN 3 MONTHS AFTER DEPARTURE FROM FARE ORIGIN.

2 FREE STOPOVERS PERMITTED ON THE PRICING UNIT - 1 IN EACH DIRECTION IN ITALY.

UNLIMITED TRANSFERS PERMITTED ON THE PRICING UNIT. FARE BREAK SURFACE SECTORS NOT PERMITTED AND EMBEDDED SURFACE SECTORS PERMITTED ON THE FARE COMPONENT. NOTE - TEXT BELOW NOT VALIDATED FOR AUTOPRICING. AS PER ROUTING.

DOUBLE OPEN JAWS NOT PERMITTED. END-ON-END NOT PERMITTED. SIDE TRIPS NOT PERMITTED. OPEN JAWS/ROUND TRIPS/CIRCLE TRIPS FARES MAY BE COMBINED ON A HALF ROUND TRIP BASIS -TO FORM SINGLE OPEN JAWS A MAXIMUM OF TWO INTERNATIONAL FARE COMPONENTS PERMITTED. MILEAGE OF THE OPEN SEGMENT MUST BE EQUAL/ LESS THAN MILEAGE OF THE LONGEST FLOWN FARE COMPONENT. -TO FORM ROUND TRIPS -TO FORM CIRCLE TRIPS A MAXIMUM OF TWO INTERNATIONAL FARE COMPONENTS PERMITTED. PROVIDED - COMBINATIONS ARE WITH ANY FARE FOR CARRIER AZ IN ANY RULE IN THIS TARIFF.

Hence, you might be able to explore more (i.e. long layover in MXP to explore Milan, Rome and Switzerland (rail tickets are cheap) and get more milage out of this fare by adding additional routings.

Safe Travels,

James
Old Jan 18, 2018, 2:55 pm

Originally Posted by j2simpso
Unsure where you're getting that information as the AZ website clearly states that the miles for the inbound and outbound segments are V: [...]
Me? From ITA Matrix.
Unsure how you can think all those V represente the booking class...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.