FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   Mileage Run Deals (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/mileage-run-deals-372/)
-   -   [ua/nh] yvr/yyc/yeg - bkk: Ca$520 / us$430 (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/mileage-run-deals/1888053-ua-nh-yvr-yyc-yeg-bkk-ca-520-us-430-a.html)

gokeeper Jan 12, 2018 8:54 pm

[ua/nh] yvr/yyc/yeg - bkk: Ca$520 / us$430

Great fare from Western Canada to BKK, no MIN stay, works with NH and UA stock.
4 different fare basis with consecutive date and same CA$ 56 base fare, basically available from today to 30 Jun.
TICKETS MUST BE ISSUED ON/BEFORE 20FEB 18.
Code:

KKX0ZAM1
PERMITTED 07JAN THROUGH 24MAR ON THE OUTBOUND TRANSPACIFIC
SECTOR.
KLX0ZAM2
PERMITTED 25MAR THROUGH 30APR ON THE OUTBOUND TRANSPACIFIC
SECTOR
KKX0ZAM2
PERMITTED 01MAY THROUGH 15MAY ON THE OUTBOUND TRANSPACIFIC
SECTOR.
KHX0ZAM2
PERMITTED 16MAY THROUGH 30JUN ON THE OUTBOUND TRANSPACIFIC
SECTOR.

dilvala Jan 12, 2018 10:19 pm

How does someone go about booking this?

gokeeper Jan 12, 2018 10:38 pm

Originally Posted by dilvala (Post 29286683)
How does someone go about booking this?

This should be available on OTA, make sure to fly over the water on Mon - Thu.

Antonio8069 Jan 13, 2018 1:09 am

mistake fare?

Sample dates?
FYI, I checked YVR-BKK and the lowest I found was $1044 CAD - double what you said?
Also, the lowest fares are not MRs as it requires a 7-day stay!

Calgary88 Jan 13, 2018 7:11 am

Picked up a few, momondo works.

whitethunder Jan 13, 2018 11:18 am

Yeah I checked the site mentioned and google flights and am not seeing any of these fares from YEG at least....

Calgary88 Jan 13, 2018 1:10 pm

Nextdeparture.ca have a lot of sample dates. It is not on GF.

gokeeper Jan 13, 2018 3:33 pm

Originally Posted by whitethunder (Post 29288320)
Yeah I checked the site mentioned and google flights and am not seeing any of these fares from YEG at least....

Originally Posted by Antonio8069 (Post 29286954)
Sample dates?
FYI, I checked YVR-BKK and the lowest I found was $1044 CAD - double what you said?

The key is find K class, it may take some times as K class is not available on many dates.

drvannostren Jan 13, 2018 5:05 pm

Hold on, based on those fare rules when are the outbound and return dates? All the dates in the text box simply line up.

When I first saw this deal on SF they keep saying April or May-June. I need one for Mar 25ish-Apr 4ish and I can't find anything available anywhere near these prices. But based on the text box I should be able to no? Also when I searched based on the info on SF and another site, I couldn't find any that didn't seem to require a 2 week stay, which I can't do :(. All the dates on nextdeparture seem to be around 13-14 days as well.

Best I can do again even when trying nextdeparture, was 764 with Air China and likely on a fare that only yields 25% mileage.

Anyone have any better insight on this?

mahasamatman Jan 13, 2018 5:36 pm

Originally Posted by Antonio8069 (Post 29286954)

Maybe not by your personal definition, but it works by FT's definiton.

gokeeper Jan 13, 2018 5:37 pm

Originally Posted by drvannostren (Post 29289505)
Hold on, based on those fare rules when are the outbound and return dates? All the dates in the text box simply line up.

When I first saw this deal on SF they keep saying April or May-June. I need one for Mar 25ish-Apr 4ish and I can't find anything available anywhere near these prices. But based on the text box I should be able to no? Also when I searched based on the info on SF and another site, I couldn't find any that didn't seem to require a 2 week stay, which I can't do :(. All the dates on nextdeparture seem to be around 13-14 days as well.

Best I can do again even when trying nextdeparture, was 764 with Air China and likely on a fare that only yields 25% mileage.

Anyone have any better insight on this?

The fare rule did apply to your date, but I just checked there are no K classes available out of YVR around Mar 25, sorry.

drvannostren Jan 13, 2018 6:06 pm

Oh ok, so this was clearly available well before it was posted here or on SF and such then. Because I was looking for something like this now for a while and as soon as I saw the SF posts I started really going nuts with city combos and airlines etc.

Bummer :(

seks Jan 17, 2018 6:45 pm

I see an itinerary on momondo that fits me but I want to leave earlier on the 1st segment. ITA does show that I'm able to select an earlier flight for 1st segment and the price comes out to the same. How do you force Momondo to change the 1st segment to the time of depart that you want?

And also, has anyone dealt with gate1.ca? Momondo takes me there to book the ticket.

gokeeper Jan 17, 2018 10:39 pm

Originally Posted by seks (Post 29306252)
I see an itinerary on momondo that fits me but I want to leave earlier on the 1st segment. ITA does show that I'm able to select an earlier flight for 1st segment and the price comes out to the same. How do you force Momondo to change the 1st segment to the time of depart that you want?

And also, has anyone dealt with gate1.ca? Momondo takes me there to book the ticket.

Try united.com multi city search, I know one or two things about those never-heard-of OTAs direct by momondo, the bottomline is I wouldn't recommend book with any of them. You can simply google “gate1.ca review” and click some link.

skchin Jan 18, 2018 9:13 am

I hope DL matches.