Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals
Reload this Page >

UA/DL/AA $275 Round-Trip BOI to SJU in Y - 9,427 PQM with UA - 3 CPM

Old Dec 6, 2017, 12:38 am
Original Poster

All three carriers are discounting fares starting in JAN 2018 from BOI to SJU and vice versa.

It looks like the longest routing I could find was BOI > LAX > EWR > SJU returning SJU > EWR > SFO > BOI for 9,427 butt miles with United. ($275 R/T), United allows a 1.5 hour turn if you are short on time.

Delta offers a few dates in late JAN on Delta Comfort + for $398 round-trip earning 100% MQM. The longest routing I could find in Delta W was: BOI > SEA > JFK > SJU returning SJU > ATL > SEA > BOI.

Can't post links yet sorry

Last edited by MilesToTheMax; Dec 6, 2017 at 10:18 pm
Old Dec 6, 2017, 6:50 am

Programs: Any program with a credit card, or good prices.
Thanks I see $300 around MLK day. Sending it on to someone in Boise.
Old Dec 6, 2017, 6:31 pm

Programs: DL DM, UA, AA EXP, AS MVP75K GOLD, HHonors Diamond, BW Diamond, SPG Gold, Hyatt Diamond
Originally Posted by MilesToTheMax
Delta offers a few dates in late JAN on Delta Comfort + for $398 round-trip earning 150% MQM. The longest routing I could find in Delta W was: BOI > SEA > JFK > SJU returning SJU > ATL > SEA > BOI. With a 150% MQM rate you'd get 12,801, over half way to silver ($398).
Just to clarify MilesToTheMax, Comfort+ comes with NO ADDED MQM Bonus:

Only Discounted First, Delta Premium Select, Business, and Premium Main Cabin tickets (P, A, G, C, D, I, Z, Y, and B fares) are eligible for a 50% MQM bonus.
Old Dec 6, 2017, 10:19 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by laptoptravel
Just to clarify MilesToTheMax, Comfort+ comes with NO ADDED MQM Bonus:

Only Discounted First, Delta Premium Select, Business, and Premium Main Cabin tickets (P, A, G, C, D, I, Z, Y, and B fares) are eligible for a 50% MQM bonus.
Thanks for the information. The chart I was looking at showed W earning 150% MQM.
Old Dec 10, 2017, 7:39 pm

Programs: DL Diamond 1.7MM, Starlux Insighter, Bonvoy Titanium, Hilton Gold, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by MilesToTheMax
Thanks for the information. The chart I was looking at showed W earning 150% MQM.
Unfortunately, that only applies to flights where W is a true premium economy cabin - Comfort+ doesnt get the mileage bonus, but Premium Select (and AF/VA/VS premium economy) does
Old Dec 11, 2017, 11:44 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by BenA

Unfortunately, that only applies to flights where W is a true premium economy cabin - Comfort+ doesn’t get the mileage bonus, but Premium Select (and AF/VA/VS premium economy) does
DL used to use W for premium economy, but has since switched to P/A/G fare classes. Any DL coded flight with a W class fare is now Comfort+ and does not earn any bonus MQM's. The P/A/G fare classes used for both domestic F and international premium economy and earn a 50% MQM bonus. Unfortunately, this chart is now out-of-date -- http://www.cwsi.net/delta.htm

Last edited by xliioper; Dec 11, 2017 at 12:06 pm

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.