Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals
Reload this Page >

La/++ akl-scl-mad-hnd 570

La/++ akl-scl-mad-hnd 570

Reply

Old Aug 8, 18, 2:37 am
  #481  
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Programs: BA Gold
Posts: 5
Originally Posted by teledude View Post
Care to share the route?
SCL-GRU-MAD-TLV-LHR-DOH-HAN-NRT
HND-CTS-HKG-CMB-DOH-DME-LHR-MAD-SCL

Ticketed through a TA. Positioning flights have been kindly sponsored by IB

Edit: Total price was just under 3k, so around 1.6/TP
armouredant and glennhaak like this.
SCLNRT is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 6:13 am
  #482  
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: MIA
Posts: 270
Originally Posted by Mateuszz View Post
But, I have booked IPC-SCL on November and so far I have not received any email about cancellation / change from Priceline. This is flight LATAM Airlines 844. I just need a second ticket for the same flight.

This issue seems isolated to Chile only. If you search IPC-GRU the flights come back up again. I initially was wondering if they were limiting tourism on the island, but it appears to just be some typical LATAM glitch.

GF Link
sgan317 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 2:25 pm
  #483  
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Programs: MileagePlus, AAdvantage, Club Premier, Hertz, Priority Club, Marriott Rewards, SPG.
Posts: 11
Smile

Hello!

Does this work starting in Chile? I've been try without luck to book (I'm a newbie) an itinerary in J during mid November starting in SCL with transit through Europe and Asia (Stopover) then the main destination Australia and ending back in Chile. Will any of you guys be so kind to share and example itinerary that I could use as a starting point?

Many thanks in advance!
estebanm is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 2:26 pm
  #484  
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Location: Europe
Programs: SPG Plat, Hilton Diamond, GHA Black, BA Gold, A3 Gold, Sixt Diamond
Posts: 854
Originally Posted by estebanm View Post
Does this work starting in Chile?
No.
ChocolateFactory is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 9:32 pm
  #485  
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: HKG
Programs: BAEC Gold
Posts: 129
Originally Posted by ChocolateFactory View Post
No.
As per SCLNRT's itinerary, you can start in SCL if you are prepared to pay J outbound and inbound. The Y pricing won't work, nor will the Y one way and J return.
CX_newbie is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 9:55 pm
  #486  
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: HKG
Programs: BAEC Gold
Posts: 129
Originally Posted by estebanm View Post
Hello!

Does this work starting in Chile? I've been try without luck to book (I'm a newbie) an itinerary in J during mid November starting in SCL with transit through Europe and Asia (Stopover) then the main destination Australia and ending back in Chile. Will any of you guys be so kind to share and example itinerary that I could use as a starting point?

Many thanks in advance!
Don't know your dates, and stops whatever.

But this works on itamatrix:

SCL-MAD-HKG-NRT on 14 Nov.
NRT-SYD-AKL-SCL on 21 Nov.

USD3,840. Stopovers should be some small reasonable extra cost.
CX_newbie is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old Today, 1:57 am
  #487  
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: west coast best coast
Programs: TINDER GOLD, STARBUCKS GOLD, COSTCO EXECUTIVE!!
Posts: 3,051
Originally Posted by SCLNRT View Post
SCL-GRU-MAD-TLV-LHR-DOH-HAN-NRT
HND-CTS-HKG-CMB-DOH-DME-LHR-MAD-SCL

Ticketed through a TA. Positioning flights have been kindly sponsored by IB

Edit: Total price was just under 3k, so around 1.6/TP
Did this.. get you Gold in one trip?!

Also your FT name.. goes so well with that...
keitherson is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old Today, 3:26 am
  #488  
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Programs: MileagePlus, AAdvantage, Club Premier, Hertz, Priority Club, Marriott Rewards, SPG.
Posts: 11
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by CX_newbie View Post
As per SCLNRT's itinerary, you can start in SCL if you are prepared to pay J outbound and inbound. The Y pricing won't work, nor will the Y one way and J return.
Originally Posted by CX_newbie View Post
Don't know your dates, and stops whatever.

But this works on itamatrix:

SCL-MAD-HKG-NRT on 14 Nov.
NRT-SYD-AKL-SCL on 21 Nov.

USD3,840. Stopovers should be some small reasonable extra cost.
Thank you so much CX_newbie!! This is what I needed.
estebanm is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old Today, 4:36 am
  #489  
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Location: Europe
Programs: SPG Plat, Hilton Diamond, GHA Black, BA Gold, A3 Gold, Sixt Diamond
Posts: 854
I thought this was about the original fare. 3840 USD is quite different from 570€, isn't it?
ChocolateFactory is offline  
Reply With Quote

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Thread Tools
Search this Thread