Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals
Reload this Page >

Aa: Mia-arn, $430 usd rt

Old Aug 28, 2017, 2:22 pm
Original Poster

https://goo.gl/flights/yGsV

Pretty new to the forum so not sure if this had been mentioned. Seemed really low for AA codeshare
Old Aug 30, 2017, 1:26 am

Also ex-LAX for ~$450
Old Sep 6, 2017, 3:06 pm

Programs: LuxExpress VIP
409$ to TLL. Great deal.
Old Sep 6, 2017, 3:50 pm

Programs: AA EXP UA Gold QR Platinum Hilton Gold FB Sinbad
Incredible indeed

Air fares are half of what they used to be (calculated in dollar values of the time).. Looking up the history of Miami to London airfares , in thirty years , the fares were more or less the same 411 and now being offered at 411 dollars, not taking into account the inflation over the 30 years. (Air Florida I think the airlines was called)
But try to get a flight out of Miami this weekend or before? Miami to New York City is being sold for 1500 dollars ! US to Asia is now around 650 dollars and QR has good fares consistently around 800 to all over Asia from Miami.

The fare posted by OP is excellent and looking up at AA.COM, I found Miami to Paris for similar price as well. Might use two SWU and that would be a good gift to myself over Toussaint Holidays..
zgringo14 likes this.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.