Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals
Reload this Page > DL: RSW to PVG/PEK $589 RT 3.53cpm

DL: RSW to PVG/PEK $589 RT 3.53cpm

Old Aug 29, 17, 11:36 am

Programs: DL DM
DL: RSW to PVG/PEK $589 RT 3.53cpm

Wide open dates in google flights. Additionally can someone help me find a fare for this weekend Thurs to Monday that would qualify for visa free travel?
Old Aug 29, 17, 11:44 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: A3*Gold, SPG Plat, HyattDiamond, MarriottPP, LHW exAccess, ICI, Raffles Amb, NW PE MM, TWA Gold MM
IME the cheaper DL fares that I've seem require outbound TPAC segments Monday through Thursday, so your days should be fine, although I've mostly looked at the D1 Z fares. You need to connect through a third country such as Japan in one direction for TWOV (and you cannot visit both PVG and PEK on the same pass through China).

If you travel in November or later, the DTW flights should use the new A350s. Check the DL forum for updated details on the dates they're scheduled to be introduced on these routes.

Search this Thread