Ps: Arn-bkk €385 r/t

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Ps: Arn-bkk €385 r/t

Search this Thread

Old Jul 26, 2017, 9:47 am
np1

I give it a try as no positioning is required for me, though the product looks horrible. Will see how this goes.. though EU261 downgrading does not give much in this case.

Edit: checkmytrip also display it as a business class.

Last edited by np1; Jul 26, 2017 at 10:46 am
Old Jul 26, 2017, 5:31 pm

Programs: Air: QR Silver. BA Silver Emirates, Hotels: CC Gold, IHG Spire AMB, Hilton Diamond.
Originally Posted by warakorn
For ARN-KBP or DUS-KBP -> EC261/2004 applies.
If PS denies the passenger boarding, the passenger may sue PS in ARN or DUS district court. The judgement could be enforced on EU soil, seizing PS assets.

Hi, they absolutely wouldn't refuse you boarding. They'll allow you to board and take your J class economy seat.
I don't know the legislation well enough but would EC261 really be valid ? The airline has reserved and provided their J class seat and haven't downgraded you.
If it is valid it'd have to be with the OTA rather than the airline.

?? Interesting.

It is ridiculous PS has ignored pretty widely accepted protocol that J is a business fare class.
Old Jul 26, 2017, 9:07 pm

Programs: TINDER GOLD, STARBUCKS GOLD, COSTCO EXECUTIVE!!
OTA ERROR is not AIRLINE ERROR, are you amateurs?
Old Jul 27, 2017, 4:12 am
np1

Well OTA just contacted me and informed that due technical error they are unable to issue for the business class. Fly in economy or refund. I opted for refund.

P.S. And yes this is actually interesting as the issue was reproducible with multiple OTAs and even checkmytrip had wrong code for it. I'm not sure who's fault it would be to have correct information in sales channels.

Edit: Got confirmation mail, I kinda like the last sentence in the email: "We recommend that you book your tickets through the airline directly."

Last edited by np1; Jul 27, 2017 at 4:28 am

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.