Wiki Posts
Search

Norwegian: SWF-DUB (+v/v) $211 RT...

Search this Thread

Old May 25, 2017, 7:46 am
Original Poster

Programs: loyalty?! BA Gold, DL Platinum
Norwegian: SWF-DUB (+v/v) $211 RT...

Apologies if this is already mentioned elsewhere, but Norwegian seem to have some exceptional deals between SWF (Newburgh, north of NYC) to Dublin and vice versa.

Not a "mileage run", but you do earn cashpoints, which can be lucrative. I used cash points from previous refundable ticket purchase (earning rate 20%) and paid $56 for a one way fare from NYC to Dublin. Pretty solid.

Excellent for positioning to better deals Ex Europe.

Dates:

July-February, Primarily Monday and Thurs departures from Dub.

Sun-Tue-THur from SWF.
Old May 25, 2017, 7:49 am

Programs: Marriott Titanium Elite, Hyatt Globalist, Hilton Diamond, BA Silver, A3 Gold, Sixt Diamond
Do you mean you can buy refundable tickets, earn cashpoints, cancel the ticket and keep the points?!
Old May 25, 2017, 11:13 pm

Originally Posted by ChocolateFactory
Do you mean you can buy refundable tickets, earn cashpoints, cancel the ticket and keep the points?!

This is from DY's terms and conditions:

3.2 Purchases of goods and services earn CashPoints and/or rewards once the payment transaction for that purchase is irrevocably completed. In the case that a payment for a good or service (including travel) is refunded or reversed, the earned CashPoints and/or rewards will also be reversed.
Old May 26, 2017, 10:49 am

Programs: UA Silver, MR titanium
Also Works from pvd

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.