Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals
Reload this Page >

MU LAX-SYD $647 AI, 3 stops in China

Old Mar 30, 17, 8:51 pm
Original Poster

Programs: DL GM, UA1K

Bizarre flight popped up on google flights....bookable on expedia.

https://www.expedia.com/Details?piid...-b9ca6e65eeb9&
Old Mar 30, 17, 9:13 pm

Programs: Once upon a time...
A miserable itinerary and 30% earning for the longhaul portion on Delta. Don't see how this is much of a Mileage Run.
Old Mar 31, 17, 4:36 pm

Programs: UA Silver, AA, WN, DL
Link no longer works, but regardless, a true glutton for punishment for anyone willing to do this one.
Old Mar 31, 17, 7:06 pm

Programs: DL DM, Hyatt LT DM, Wyndham DM, Hertz PC, HH Gold, SPG Gold, Marriott Gold
100% MQM SkyMiles... MAYBE. 3 stops in China and it sounds like the longhaul was a low fare. Icky!
Old Apr 3, 17, 4:47 am

Programs: Hilton Diamond, IHG Platinum, Choice Platinum, Alaska 75K, Avianca, British Airways
I love these type of itineraries. Count me as crazy but when I book a ticket I always take the longest trip with as many stops as possible. I love the travelling and seeing new cities. I especially love it when a flight is delayed and the airline foots the bill for hotel, food and if lucky -"compensation on top. Then again - I am retired and so am in no rush to get from A to B.

"It's all about the vibe!"

Last edited by davistev; Apr 3, 17 at 4:48 am Reason: Sp
Old Apr 5, 17, 4:22 am

Programs: VA-PLT, DL-GM, QF-GLD, UA-ex1K, AA-exPLT, HH-DM, IHG-PLT, MR-GLD
In the future please post more details. The link is expired so there is no permanent information about this routing. Even if the fare is gone this can be good to know for the future what possibilities there are.
Old Apr 16, 17, 2:53 am

Programs: IHG Spire, CA Gold
Originally Posted by CPMaverick View Post
In the future please post more details. The link is expired so there is no permanent information about this routing. Even if the fare is gone this can be good to know for the future what possibilities there are.
MAYBE it can BE LAX-PVG-XIY-KMG-SYD
Old Apr 29, 17, 6:04 am

Originally Posted by davistev View Post
I love these type of itineraries. Count me as crazy but when I book a ticket I always take the longest trip with as many stops as possible. I love the travelling and seeing new cities. I especially love it when a flight is delayed and the airline foots the bill for hotel, food and if lucky -"compensation on top. Then again - I am retired and so am in no rush to get from A to B.
Right there with you! Though I try to take the trip with the longest stopovers to maximize time in any given stopover city, even if it doesn't have as many stops.

Search this Thread
Search Engine: