Aa ord-hkg $515

Old Feb 9, 17, 8:54 pm
  #1  
Original Poster
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: US
Programs: AA/UA/DL
Posts: 2,644
Aa ord-hkg $515

AA ORD-HKG ROUND TRIP IN O CLASS $515
Sample dates: Feb 25-27

You can also do ORD-NYC/JFK-LAX-HKG to get better c product!!



last chance to burn the 2016 VIPs!!!!

Last edited by pigx5; Feb 9, 17 at 9:20 pm
pigx5 is offline  
Old Feb 9, 17, 9:07 pm
  #2  
2020 FlyerTalk Awards
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Programs: Top Tier with all 3 alliances
Posts: 3,709
That's a good price, but burning those SWUs, I find you excessively optimistic...
nk15 is offline  
Old Feb 9, 17, 9:18 pm
  #3  
Original Poster
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: US
Programs: AA/UA/DL
Posts: 2,644
Originally Posted by nk15 View Post
That's a good price, but burning those SWUs, I find you excessively optimistic...
The chance is actually good on LAX-HKG segment.
pigx5 is offline  
Old Feb 13, 17, 2:49 pm
  #4  
Hyatt Contributor Badge
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: ORD + HKG
Programs: CX Diamond, AA exExPlat, BAEC Gold, HH Diamond, Hyatt Globalist, Starriott Gold, GE
Posts: 2,827
Seems not available for Sunday return via LAX.
G-CIVC is offline  
Old Feb 20, 17, 4:01 pm
  #5  
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Location: Chicago
Programs: United 1k, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Plat
Posts: 224
Originally Posted by pigx5 View Post
AA ORD-HKG ROUND TRIP IN O CLASS $515
Sample dates: Feb 25-27

You can also do ORD-NYC/JFK-LAX-HKG to get better c product!!



last chance to burn the 2016 VIPs!!!!
Can't see these prices.
Lavezzi is offline  
Old Feb 22, 17, 1:55 pm
  #6  
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Programs: AA: EXP / AS:MVP75k / Hilton: Gold / Marriott Gold
Posts: 31
I don't know how people cannot use up VIPs. I have used all 16 of mine for the past 2 years to SYD, GIG, GRU, HKG, PVG, DUB, HND, I don't think I've ever been refused at the gate.
jelanizarathustra is offline  
Old Feb 24, 17, 10:30 am
  #7  
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Programs: AA EXP, AA LT Gold, SPG Plat 75
Posts: 850
Originally Posted by jelanizarathustra View Post
I don't know how people cannot use up VIPs. I have used all 16 of mine for the past 2 years to SYD, GIG, GRU, HKG, PVG, DUB, HND, I don't think I've ever been refused at the gate.
I don't know how you assume that everyone has as much luck as you on clearing their SWUs. I have personally been on many flights where my SWU did not clear, even at the gate.
Phasers is offline  
Old Feb 24, 17, 1:01 pm
  #8  
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: SFO/HBE
Posts: 735
Originally Posted by Phasers View Post
I don't know how you assume that everyone has as much luck as you on clearing their SWUs. I have personally been on many flights where my SWU did not clear, even at the gate.
I'm 8/8 for SWU's, all of them asked at the check-in counter, without applying it before hand ( as I try to tell myself to save the upgrades for gifting, but I end up saying F economy once at the airport ). I think they call the rate desk and if there are seats available, they'll push it through before it goes to gate agent.

All applied out of LAX and DFW.
Gino Troian is offline  
Old Feb 24, 17, 1:32 pm
  #9  
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Programs: AA: EXP / AS:MVP75k / Hilton: Gold / Marriott Gold
Posts: 31
Originally Posted by Phasers View Post
I don't know how you assume that everyone has as much luck as you on clearing their SWUs. I have personally been on many flights where my SWU did not clear, even at the gate.
yeah we don't know do we?
jelanizarathustra is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Search Engine: