Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals
Reload this Page >

*A/UA: TXL - IAH 333 USD ~3 cpm

*A/UA: TXL - IAH 333 USD ~3 cpm

Old Jan 25, 17, 8:59 am
  #1  
Original Poster
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: San Diego, CA
Programs: DL Diamond, IHG Platinum, Marriott Platinum Elite
Posts: 171
*A/UA: TXL - IAH 333 USD ~3 cpm

Saturdays through April have flights around this price +/- a few dlls. It's SN out of TXL and UA for the rest. Total 10,965 PQMs according to UA. Fare is K so it might be different with other *A partners:

https://www.google.com/flights/#sear...=STAR_ALLIANCE

Wish it worked in the opposite direction.
motoridersd is offline  
Old Jan 25, 17, 1:52 pm
  #2  
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Programs: UA Mileage Plus Delta SkyMiles
Posts: 396
Originally Posted by motoridersd View Post
Saturdays through April have flights around this price +/- a few dlls. It's SN out of TXL and UA for the rest. Total 10,965 PQMs according to UA. Fare is K so it might be different with other *A partners:

https://www.google.com/flights/#sear...=STAR_ALLIANCE

Wish it worked in the opposite direction.
I'm always careful with K fares making sure they credit where I want them to. On United, you only get credit for K if it a '016' ticket... not up to snuff with the other *A partner rules.
HeidiInTheAlps is offline  
Old Jan 25, 17, 1:54 pm
  #3  
Original Poster
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: San Diego, CA
Programs: DL Diamond, IHG Platinum, Marriott Platinum Elite
Posts: 171
Originally Posted by HeidiInTheAlps View Post
I'm always careful with K fares making sure they credit where I want them to. On United, you only get credit for K if it a '016' ticket... not up to snuff with the other *A partner rules.
Yeah, I agree. UA gives full PQM credit for K fare on SN as far as I could tell. If I could get this fare from IAH, I'd be all over it since UA shows the full PQM credit when booking on their site.
motoridersd is offline  
Old Jan 25, 17, 8:13 pm
  #4  
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: KCMO < PHL<DEN<SCL<EZE<CHO<PHL<ABE
Programs: UA Silver / FA
Posts: 938
Originally Posted by motoridersd View Post
Yeah, I agree. UA gives full PQM credit for K fare on SN as far as I could tell. If I could get this fare from IAH, I'd be all over it since UA shows the full PQM credit when booking on their site.
SN K = 100% on UA. 2 for 2 with no issues in my experience.
Tblack15 is offline  
Old Jan 26, 17, 4:24 pm
  #5  
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: FAR
Programs: TK Elite+, *A Gold, HH Diamond, IHG Spire, SPG Gold, Marriott Gold
Posts: 83
Also works to ORD, with some days of all UA metal via EWR.
finlandokie is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Search Engine: