Old Jan 17, 2017, 2:23 pm

Just booked trip with great timings.
Phl-doh-kul
kul-doh-phl
$447 a.i pp
Old Jan 18, 2017, 12:55 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: Frontier Gold, DL estranged 1MMer, Spirit VIP, CO/NW/UA/AA once gold/plat/comped gold now dust.
Looks like they've extended thru 1/18, though if they're using Qatar time it'll give maybe half the day Wednesday to book.

For ATL-KUL-ATL it looks like May 23-ish is when the $482 RTs for 10+ day trips start drying up, resuming on 9/11 and afterward. BUT: For ATL-KUL there are some high summer dates at $633 RT.

BTW, I booked a KUL-DMK one-way on Air Asia with 25kg bags at $48. Lots of ULCC flights out of KUL (or the LCCT there).
Old Jan 18, 2017, 8:55 am

Originally Posted by RustyC
Looks like they've extended thru 1/18.
I see lots of great fares, but they all insist on re-pricing. Same yesterday, as well. can't get anything to line up with either Matrix or GF.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.