Wiki Posts
Search

Sichuan Airlines LAX-PVG $348

Search this Thread

Old Oct 14, 2016, 1:45 pm
Used to be highman123
Original Poster

Sichuan Airlines LAX-PVG $348

Dates in Oct/Nov/Dec/Jan on Google Flights and Skyscanner.

Potentially earns 100% with China Southern Airlines program.

Visa required unless you add a tag-on flight.
Old Oct 14, 2016, 4:03 pm

Programs: IHG PlatAmb, Hilton Diamond, Marriott/SPG Gold
Terrible routing though +/-30 hrs each way via HGH and CTU vs. a little over 14 hours nonstop. Nonstop on American metal is $555 RT during Nov.

The new 10 year visa isn't as bad as the old short term.
Old Oct 14, 2016, 8:25 pm

Programs: UA
Non-stop is $378 LAX-HGH. I wasn't aware of this particular route -- apparently it starts up on Oct. 17.
Old Oct 14, 2016, 9:25 pm

Programs: IHG PlatAmb, Hilton Diamond, Marriott/SPG Gold
OMAT reported earlier today, which was the first I heard of it too. The route appears to not have been advertised in US but seems to have been advertised in China with starting date of Oct 17 as of August. The new route was announced even earlier, they state the load factor on the Chengdu-SFO route is nearly 100%. Lots of Chinese immigrants in Bay Area and LA...

The $378 USD RT price is also good on LAX-HGH-CTU but I could only find that price for outbound Oct 17 & returning Oct 20. Too bad miles only credit to China Southern.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.