Reload this Page >

Milan to Tokyo with SkyTeam

Old Jan 31, 2016, 12:00 am
Original Poster

Programs: Delta DM

Hello,

I was planning to travel from Dec 26 2016 to Jan 3 2017, from Milan to Tokyo in Business Class (with SkyTeam).

Could you please advise whether 2,400USD roundtrip is a good price?

When is the best time to book the tickets?

Thank you for your help!
Old Jan 31, 2016, 3:00 am

Programs: DL ✈️
*Move to MR discussion*

I think you'll probably be able to get something cheaper than 2400. Maybe $2000-ish competing with Finnair. I'd suggest to wait until the 2017 fares are updated. And also I recommend checking from nearby hub airports, FCO, CDG, LHR, AMS

Last edited by tomasdev; Jan 31, 2016 at 3:05 am
Old Jan 31, 2016, 4:16 am
Original Poster

Programs: Delta DM
Originally Posted by tomasdev
*Move to MR discussion*

I think you'll probably be able to get something cheaper than 2400. Maybe $2000-ish competing with Finnair. I'd suggest to wait until the 2017 fares are updated. And also I recommend checking from nearby hub airports, FCO, CDG, LHR, AMS
Thanks a lot for the info. By the way, do you know what the 2017 fare updates are based on, or when they will update?

thanks again!

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.