Community
Wiki Posts
Search

AA: [segment run] BTR-CLT-ATL-MIA-MSY, MSY-MIA-ATL-CLT-BTR, $139+$139

Search this Thread

Old Dec 27, 2015, 2:39 pm
Original Poster

AA: [segment run] BTR-CLT-ATL-MIA-MSY, MSY-MIA-ATL-CLT-BTR, $139+$139

Found in google flight, you must stay at a place near MSY for one night. Lot's of dates available. Sample date is BTR>MSY on Feb.1, and MSY>BTR on Feb.2.

You have to book BTR>MSY and MSY>BTR separately, or you may not be able to get so many segments with a round ticket.

[It's my first post in this forum. Anyone can point out anything improper in my post. I am a student from China, and have stayed at USA for less than half year. My English is not very good at present, but I will try my best to get used to it. I hope I can get along well with flyers in the forum.]
Old Dec 27, 2015, 3:27 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Frontier Gold, DL estranged 1MMer, Spirit VIP, CO/NW/UA/AA once gold/plat/comped gold now dust.
In the words of Snoopy, "BLEAUGHHHHHH!!"

No, you did fine (I'm sure)^. Sounds about as much fun as being waterboarded, though.
Old Dec 27, 2015, 6:00 pm
Used to be 'Travelergcp'

Programs: AA Plat, Marriott Gold, Hyatt Globalist
It would tolerable since I live in MSY and could drive to BTR. But flying that as anything but an EXP would be torture.
Old Dec 27, 2015, 7:48 pm

Programs: AA EXP, IHG PLT, Hilton Gold, Hyatt Explorist, Amtrak, WN
And I used to make fun of my coworker for taking 2 hours to get between Baton Rouge and New Orleans on days with no traffic because he would stop a few times...

Seriously, though, nice find and thank you for posting! Don't think I'll be taking advantage of this one, though.

Sleeping in MSY is something I've done a few times and is not unbearable at all. The gates (C11, C15, C16) at the end of C Concourse (the AA/US concourse) were unbeatable in terms of airport sleep, but that was before LUS inhabited them. I'd still say that area is the best now, you'll just be disturbed by the early morning CLT and DCA flights.
Old Dec 27, 2015, 9:18 pm

Programs: DL DM
Doable on DL?
Old Dec 27, 2015, 9:53 pm

Last edited by Geauxtigers; Aug 14, 2016 at 10:31 pm

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.