Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals
Reload this Page >

AA: BWI-DFW RT $75 3.08 cpm

AA: BWI-DFW RT $75 3.08 cpm

Old Dec 18, 15, 11:51 am
  #1  
Original Poster
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Programs: AA (for now); LATAM; Marriott Gold
Posts: 219
AA: BWI-DFW RT $75 3.08 cpm

A few days left in January. Same day turns for $75. Also for $81 in the following months.

BWI-DFW-BWI: $75 - $81 Total miles on AA: 2434.
TeamCarryOn is offline  
Old Dec 28, 15, 12:12 pm
  #2  
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: SNA
Programs: AS MVP75K, UA Gold
Posts: 4,003
LAX-DFW has popped up for $80 r/t. i snagged 2/6 for a nice 10 hour stop. going to hit up pecan lodge.
haddon90 is offline  
Old Dec 28, 15, 1:59 pm
  #3  
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Programs: AA P
Posts: 42
Originally Posted by haddon90 View Post
LAX-DFW has popped up for $80 r/t. i snagged 2/6 for a nice 10 hour stop. going to hit up pecan lodge.
Also doing LAX-DFW on 2/6. I'm on flight numbers 2420 and 2455. Also squeezed in a DFW-ORD for $75 on 2/6.
SPK11 is offline  
Old Dec 28, 15, 3:11 pm
  #4  
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: SNA
Programs: AS MVP75K, UA Gold
Posts: 4,003
Originally Posted by SPK11 View Post
Also doing LAX-DFW on 2/6. I'm on flight numbers 2420 and 2455. Also squeezed in a DFW-ORD for $75 on 2/6.
AA2404 and AA2455. i plan on heading to deep ellum and go to pecan lodge. i'd be down for meeting up if you wanted to at DFW. def going to hit up the centurion lounge at DFW.
haddon90 is offline  
Old Jan 1, 16, 8:50 am
  #5  
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Dallas TX (DFW/DAL)
Programs: American Gold, Hyatt Diamond, Starwood Gold
Posts: 312
This is a great catch! Seeing multiple DFW-BWI RT for $81..booking a few in February to get the year started off right. Can't argue with this price.

To those headed into town for Pecan Lodge: smart choice! Couldn't think of a better way to pass the time. I work down in that area, let me know if you're up for a guest at lunch.
broms is offline  
Old Jan 1, 16, 11:12 am
  #6  
 
Join Date: May 2001
Location: Alexandria, Va. USA
Programs: AA Executive Platinum, DL Silver, UA Gold, *A Gold, OW Emerald
Posts: 1,492
got one

I purchased it for $80.20.
BWI to DFW on 01/31/2016
DFW to BWI on 02/01/2016
Orion is offline  
Old Jan 4, 16, 10:15 am
  #7  
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: SNA
Programs: AS MVP75K, UA Gold
Posts: 4,003
Originally Posted by broms View Post
This is a great catch! Seeing multiple DFW-BWI RT for $81..booking a few in February to get the year started off right. Can't argue with this price.

To those headed into town for Pecan Lodge: smart choice! Couldn't think of a better way to pass the time. I work down in that area, let me know if you're up for a guest at lunch.
add on braindead brewing and craft and growler and you'll have an excellent time in dallas
haddon90 is offline  
Old Jan 4, 16, 11:08 am
  #8  
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: DTW/MBS
Programs: UA Plat, HHonors Diamond, Hyatt Globalist, Formerly Starbucks Gold
Posts: 3,108
Lots of DFW-SAN for $41 as well.
BThumme is offline  
Old Jan 4, 16, 4:33 pm
  #9  
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Location: Omaha, NE
Programs: AA, Delta, and United
Posts: 21
AA DFW to LGA 2/9 $75, Miles 2780- sweet deal!
WriterGirlLinds is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Search Engine: